Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Buyable town claims

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by strongpelt, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I hear u. Not everyone does. Im just stating that money isn’t really an issue anymore if you can get a really good spawner in SB or setup an iron or gold farm right away (like me, getting a guardian spawner in my first spawner key).

Just to put perspective here, I probably received close to 5mil total for SB alone (and I’ve been semi-active for less than a month and a half). If I can buy town claims for 500k a piece, that is ten towns I can claim. I don’t think that’s fair to anyone else who is limited to a crappy spawner (if they even have one) or those who actually grind for their money (like low key, I didn’t work too hard for my last 1mil ECD. I went afk every night for a week and a half, and I have maybe 2k levels of prismarine, or 2mil potential ECD).

#21 Jdawger, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Problem with this is that the value of ranking up will still be less then just buying claims. Whats the point of paying 2.5million ECD to rank up to EcoMaster when you could simply pay less for 2 town claims.
    More isn't the answer to the problem.

True, the introduction of Prestige has made the incentive of a extra 10% slightly more appealing.
    But to EcoLeaders looking to pay 7.5million to gain a extra 10% of profit on sellable items, its still not that great a incentive. :p (Afterall, having to sell 75 million ECD to make your money back)
    You could make it a EcoLegend only thing as that would mean you could still look to buy off another user or you could potentially approach a EcoLegend to buy one a transfer if you are desperate. But it does just make another rankup feature buyable which i don't really think is needed.

#22 Mission001, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    I won't be accepting this. I believe the system we have surrounding towns right now works quite well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.