$ - Minewars! ™ - $

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jetscat, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995
    $ $ MINEWARS $ $
    Minewars is a Minecraft version of the hit T.V show, StorageWars. It has spread out all along Minecraft, on many other servers. But the original Minewars was originated here, right on EcoCityCraft, by myself, Jetscat.

So how it began, I decided to go below my farm, and dig out a good 16x16 room, and made a locker out of the following Materials: Fence, Wool, and Stone, just random items, I then sent teleports and filled the locker. Users filed in infront of the locker, people bidded on it, it got to about 5k, and it sold.

The next time Ike auctioned one off, being our auctioneer, he sold his. We then expanded it to around 13 lockers or so. We teleported everyone and made about $65,000 EcoDollars. While flying around my town, we decided to tear down the farm, and make it a full minewars event, with 20+ lockers. Our first event we rolled in about $350,000, which we split between the Staff.

This is how Minewars was born!

Currently here's the following staff members for permenant events:

Jetscat(Founder/Owner)
    Welikeike22 (Auctioneer/Co-Owner)
    Unknownrider (Maintaining/Co-Owner)
    Wish to join the team? Make an application below!

Payment is between Minewars staff members -only-. Once accepted, you'll be contacted. Payment is very good, you can ask any previous staff member. :)

You MUST be free every Saturday at 7:00pm EST. If you're away, you must report it to me prior, or else possible removal from MineWars staff.

Staff Application:
    Code:
    In-game Name:[/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B]Are you able to fill lockers well?[/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B]Is money an issue?[/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B]Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know?[/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B]

#1 Jetscat, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  2. SubaruIsBestBoo

Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +373
    In-game Name:NAVYSEALS2000
    Are you able to fill lockers well? I am, I think that because I have quite a few enchanted Items that need homes that no-one wants to buy. I also have other materials I think will suit it well.
    Is money an issue? Kind of, I have 20k but am making more.
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know? Most likely removed from staff.

3. rabidworm

rabidworm Super Waffle!
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +377
    In-game Name:
    rabidworm
    Are you able to fill lockers well?
    Extremely well, have a ton of random junk (i.e. expensive pvp loot and diamond blocks xD) + participated in previous 3rd party minewars, my lockers ALWAYS sold for the highest.
    Is money an issue?
    lolmoney
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know?
    YUS.

4. xX3PICREBELXx

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,608
    In-game Name: xX3PICREBELXx
    Are you able to fill lockers well? Yes, i have the funds required to make a good locker week in week out.
    Is money an issue? No, i am always earning money whether it is farming or selling plots.
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know? Yes, if i don't warn you or a co-owner that i am going to be away i face being excluded from the staff team.

5. Bryceyy

Bryceyy BryBruh
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +136
    In-game Name: BRYCEY365
    Are you able to fill lockers well?: yes i will be able to fill it nice and colour full, so it will stand out, i also have alot, and alot off pvp loots like swords/armor, i will throw some picaxes in there too + d blocks and loods more blocks.
    Is money an issue? Nope i am always earning loads of money from pvping and mining
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know? Yes i understand .

6. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    Staff Updated.

Still accepting applicants.

7. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    Accepted
    Welcome to staff!

8. ajr000

ajr000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +26
    In-game Name: ajr00
    Are you able to fill lockers well?: I am confident I would with lots of Pvp equipment and enchanted items. I have LOTS of extras.
    Is money an issue?: Of course not. I am finishing up an apple store on wallstreet for a large sum of money at the moment, so I will be set for a long time.
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know?: Yes

9. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    Welcome!

Welcome!

10. Crossphyre

Crossphyre Builder

Ratings:
    +146
    In-game Name: crossfire26
    Are you able to fill lockers well? Yes, I definatly have enough things to fill the lockers with. I also like making the lockers into a certain theme, like a dungeon or mineshaft. Always fun. :)
    Is money an issue? Money is not an issue, I go mining almost every day and come out with a stack of diamonds, I am saving up for Tycoon however, but I have money to spare.
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know? Yes I have. I expect that I can/will be online every Saturday, but if not, I'll let you know. ;)

11. Pellagia

Pellagia Ecoleader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +785
    In-game Name: SKSoccer
    Are you able to fill lockers well? Yes, I have tons of extra enchanted tools, armor, and swords that have value.
    Is money an issue? lolnope
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know? I understand!

12. TopicDogg

TopicDogg Very Important Catt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +48
    In-game Name: TopicDogg
    Are you able to fill lockers well? Never done it before : P
    Is money an issue? I don't know depends how much and the time I get to get the money
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know? Yes sir

13. quefueve

quefueve Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +233
    I don't understand quite clearly how this minewars stuff works, can somebody explain it to me?

Especially regarding lockers, I'm a storage wars fan but don't see how the system works in minecraft

14. ajr000

ajr000 Builder

Ratings:
    +26
    Staff fills the lockers, and people bid on the lockers. The lockers will be filled with stuff and will have a certain design to it.

15. quefueve

quefueve Builder

Ratings:
    +233
    What i mean is..what are the lockers themselves? chests? an area blocked by fences? if possible can someone tp me to one ingame to see how they look like? I'm online right now

A picture is worth a thousand words :D

P.S: i got tp so just pm me

16. spit2015

spit2015 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In-game Name:spit2015
    Are you able to fill lockers well? Not really but, i would like to help outside for example getting everyone outside handling the bidding ext. not really filling lockers.
    Is money an issue? Maybe if 50k isn't enough
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know? yes.
    Thanks ~spit2015
    P.S. i would like to be staff because I have never participated in a Minewars and i would like to get the full experience.

17. sleeper59

sleeper59 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +57
    In-game Name:
    sleeper59
    Are you able to fill lockers well
    yes i have a blaze spawner so a very nice supply of xp and a good supply of tools like a eff4 for3 pick and diamond, iron, gold emreld, lapis blocks
    Is money an issue?
    no not at all i can make money off xp
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know?
    yes

and i will offer a cheap price of xp for the staff so you don't have to waste more money like 30 levels of xp for 1.5k

18. quefueve

quefueve Builder

Ratings:
    +233
    In-game Name: quefueve
    Are you able to fill lockers well? Depends, I think I have some cool stuff that i could use and can always buy some, though what i'd really love is to be an auctioneer. I want to join this more than the money, it's because this seems like a really cool idea.
    Is money an issue? Since I'm saving up lately, I don't think so anymore. I got around 40k atm and going up
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know? Yes, I understand.

P.S: I still would like a little further explanation :p

19. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995
    A locker filled with Chests, Blocks, Ores, and more! Blocked by glass.

20. mrpublic

mrpublic Builder

Ratings:
    +46
    In-game Name:mrpublic
    Are you able to fill lockers well?Yes I have tons of PVP loot and diamonds and etc. I could be a locker filler or anything needed to be.
    Is money an issue?Not a problem.
    Have you read what happens if you're away for one of the events without letting me or my possible co owner know?Yes i will need to be on every Saturday at 3:30 P.M EST or a possible removal from staff if I do not let an owner or co-owner know of my absence.