Mythralia nation thread

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by 888miner888, May 13, 2013.

1. 888miner888

888miner888 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +64
    Mythralia nation

Mythralia consists of several connected areas in Rising. Six connected towns (Mythnova, Mythville, Mythtown, Mythland, Mythfields and Mythend) are accessed by /warp mythnova for one end and /warp mythend is the other; for convenience /warp mythfields is roughly in the middle. A 4-block wide path runs down the centre line of all five towns connecting the two warp positions. Mythnova also has a PVP arena. All the towns are flat except where mountains are still being removed to make more plots available.

Currently all the towns are completely empty and/or being cleared so come and be first. There are no restrictions on what you can build other than it cannot just be a big hole. You are welcome to make a shop, and so those plots nearest to the warps are those to grab first if that is your plan.

The towns are as follows:

Mythnova - (/warp mythnova)
    This is basically my town and there are no members other than me. There is a PVP arena here.

Mythville, Mythtown, Mythland, Mythfields and Mythend
    Many plots are now available here. A 4-block wide path links all towns end to end. Plots are available in 10x10, 10x20 and 20x20. Use /warp mythnova for one end, /warp mythend for the other and /warp mythfields for the middle.

Drop by and have a look. All available plots are numbered - if you wish to reserve one drop me a PM with the plot number and town name, first come, first served.

Builders are welcome. As a special offer, 10 plots (to be agreed) that have yet to be cleared will be made available to builders for free. This offer is time limited and ends once this statement is removed.

Rules

The following rules apply to all towns in Mythralia and are not repeated in the individual town threads.

All server rules apply

Please respect all town members.

Please only build on your plot.

You can build whatever you like in your plot including shops - except as set out below.

* Please do not build entirely out of cobblestone, gravel or dirt.

* Please do not just make big holes.

* Please do not just build boxes, make it interesting.

You are free to build on your plot from sky to bedrock, there are no height or depth restrictions.

Absolutely no grief will be tolerated. If you accidentally grief a part of the town that is not yours please fix it. Please be aware that the Mayor has access to the block log and any unrepaired or intentional grief will result in the offender being banned from all towns in Mythralia and reported.

You may purchase up to three plots.

Overhangs outside your plot are not permitted unless agreed by the Mayor. If you purchase two plots side by side and want to join them then this may be permitted by agreement with the mayor but walkways must be maintained.

Please do not mine under the towns, or dig or build in any of the public areas. Keep to your plot. Where there is a cave, it's fine to explore and grab any ores you find, just don't actually mine. There is always a danger you will mine under someone's plot. The best place to find ores and such is in Mining World.

Remember to /lock your chests, furnaces, signs and doors!

The use of lava is not permitted anywhere.

Inactivity: if you are inactive on the server for 30 days your plot can be reclaimed. If you are going away please contact the Mayor to be added to the holiday list so that this does not happen to you!

#1 888miner888, May 13, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. 888miner888

888miner888 President

Ratings:
    +64
    (Arnor post deleted - town has been sold)

#2 888miner888, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  3. 888miner888

888miner888 President

Ratings:
    +64
    (deleted, no longer relevant)

#3 888miner888, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  4. 888miner888

888miner888 President

Ratings:
    +64
    There are now loads of plots available in Mythralia, in 10x10, 20x10 and 20x20. Cheap prices. Come and have a look. /warp mythnova and /warp mythfields

If you want a plot either contact me in game or leave a message in this thread giving the plot number (the sign) - plots with signs are available, but others maybe too so do ask.

#4 888miner888, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 2, 2017
  5. 888miner888

888miner888 President

Ratings:
    +64
    Rules changed to make it more clear, and also Arnor plots are available again. Note the towns are currently completely empty, there are several plots near to the warps and shops are allowed!

6. 888miner888

888miner888 President

Ratings:
    +64
    Arnor is sold and no longer a part of Mythralia. Note that I am giving away 10 plots to builders in any of the Mythralia regions that have not been levelled (i.e. plots that are not cleared to level but which are marked out by paths) - this is a time-limited offer. My plots are not expensive anyway and as yet the place is empty so come on down! If you want a free plot, or any plot then post in this thread as I am not often in game right now.