NEW TOWN - Panda_City

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by hooliajade, Sep 19, 2017.

?

If you are a member in Panda_City, how would you rate your experience?

1. Excellent community, amzing, very open, trustworthy, helpful + cool builds, no issues

2. Good community, everyone is friendly and helpful, nice builds, rarely any issues

3. Nice community, people are nice enough, builds aren't bad, a few issues here and there

4. Not great, people don't socialize much, town needs improvement, noticible crime

5. Poor, I really don't like my neighbors, I trust no one, lots of crime, I'm thinking about leaving.

6. Other, I will talk to a Mayor about my thoughts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hooliajade

hooliajade RIP Panda Nation | Retired Mod
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +101
    Rule #1 - Do not grief.
    Griefing is absolutely not allowed: users caught griefing will be evicted immediately and with no chance of appeal. A grief report will be filed. Lock your chests to protect yourself from this.

Rule #2 - Do not steal.
    As a town we strive to create a friendly and trusting environment. Users caught stealing stuff belonging to other members will receive a formal eviction notice and will be given 3 days to leave town and remove all their locks.

Rule #3 - No building outside of your plot.
    Building outside of your plot is considered griefing and will be treated the same way . You may build up to 30 blocks high. Please do not build below your plot, If you wish to build below you may talk to the mayor explaining your project, and they might allow you to.

Rule #4: Do not alter Prebuilt buildings
    When purchasing a prebuild, you are allowed minor tweaking, such as placing storage chests and/or moving the light sources. You may also decorate the interior. However, This does not include changing the overall house exterior. in any case you can't change the building layout. All this, unless given explicit permission by mayor.

Rule 5: Do not build ugly blocks.
    I understand that beauty is a matter of taste, blatantly ugly buildings, or what I call "eyesores" are not allowed.
    If something is considered ugly and unfit to town, the mayor will post a sign and negotiate the terms for demolition or restoration. Should you refuse to comply within the allotted time, eviction will follow.

Rule 6: Farming rules.
    All members are allowed to use the community farms, there's one next to mayor house right now, there will be more. If you farm something that needs replanting, then you must do so: avoiding this duty will be considered griefing. The presence of a public farms also means that it's highly discouraged to build private intensive farms in your own plot, as there's really no need for it. Small and Decorative gardens are, of course, immune of this and are even encouraged!!

Rule 7: No trolling.
    Trolling includes, but is not limited to, being a jerk and locking stuff that does not belong to you and/or is located outside your plot. Spamming behavior or local chat. Building inappropriate structures. Mayor makes final decisions.

Rule 8: Report any problems to mayor.
    You may live in the town socially or mind your own business, that's all up to you and how you like to play. However, should you spot a problem with town -even not directly related to you- you must immediately make the mayor aware of it. For example this includes, but is not limited to, spotting any other member violating town rules, or noticing that something was griefed (even without knowing who in particular did it).

Rule 9: Eviction.
    Mayor has right to evict for any logical reason. Depending on this reason you will have either 3 days, 1 week or even no time, in the event of immediate eviction, to gather your things and unlock chests.

Any and all questions regarding these rules can be directed in this thread