Obblebobble Scam Relief Fund

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HelixInsight, Apr 4, 2016.

1. ldw116

ldw116 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    Note: 50% will be initial reimbursement and remaining money will be divided among the scammed investors after all has been paid.

What does this mean?

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    It means that they'll focus on getting everyone 50% and then divide the rest after that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,280
    Reimbursement is starting now and will continue until we run out of money, then I'll try to make some and distribute to the investors.

4. Thecreator767

Thecreator767 Builder

Ratings:
    +248
    I have 100k with THCOOL does this count for me? I received about 10k in interest and was only days away from closing the account before the scam happened :/

5. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon

Ratings:
    +1,280
    THCOOL is required to pay you back, I will not be reimbursing his investors.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon

Ratings:
    +1,280
  7. OutOfMoneyHunny

OutOfMoneyHunny Builder

Ratings:
    +339
    What a great community :)

8. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon

Ratings:
    +1,280
    We have almost distributed necessary for 50% to be reimbursed. Although, I am waiting for more investors to come forth with confirmations of investments.

#168 HelixInsight, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  9. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    Just want to interject here to say thank you again for doing this. It's a fabulous service to the community and a lot of work.

10. TheN00BISHPanda

TheN00BISHPanda Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +622
    this happens too much

11. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Alright so before I get to the numbers, I know everyone might not believe me or feel comfortable with me applying for relief. I am sorry and the one thing that was actually holding me back from applying was that I was afraid of how the community would react if I did. The only reason that I am now continuing to apply right now is because now that itz is banned (was owed over a mil from him), I am now starting to become in serious need of cash in order to payback my investors since more and more of them keep asking to withdraw.

Now I obviously was not an investor so that is now how I was scammed. The way I was scammed is the way in which we did shares loans. Whenever neither of us had the money to personally fund a loan, we would combine balances and investor cash and do a shared loan. The problem with this, was that since obble was the face of VoE at the time, we would do all of these shared contracts and deals under his name. I had trusted him enough to simply pay me my cut once he received the loan back. I have contacted the 2 users (@ldw116 and @SCgenesis) who we did these shared loans with (there were more but these are the only 2 that have NOT paid), and I was /ignored by @SCgenesis as soon as I mentioned the loan and @ldw116 simply refused to pay only because it was under obble's name and so they "technically" do not have to pay. [Mod-Edit] Again, since these contracts were done under obble's name, I do not have any "official" proof. The only proof that I has is from our spreadsheets (we actually had a 2nd private one where we labeled all shared loans) and the VoE main thread in which we would both update our own investors when we did a shared loan. I can only hope that this is enough evidence and people can trust me with this. We also co-owned a melon sword that was bought with investor cash that was seized by andrew when obble was banned since he was the one who /owned it. Here are the numbers/evidence:

@SCgenesis shared loan spreadsheet evidence:
    [​IMG]
    VoE thread evidence with updated investors:
    [​IMG]
    VoE main public spreadsheet evidence with investors affected:
    [​IMG]
    I was scammed $1,200,000 for this.

@ldw116 shared loan spreadsheet evidence:
    [​IMG]
    VoE thread evidence with updated investors:
    [​IMG]
    VoE main public spreadsheet evidence with investors affected:
    [​IMG]
    I was scammed $311,535 from this.

Melon Sword shared spreadsheet evidence:
    [​IMG]
    Forum conversation notifying investor that investment was used for above melon sword:
    [​IMG]
    I was scammed $435,000 from this.

So if we add everything up, I was scammed a total of $1,946,535.
    I will say it again, I need this cash in order to payback my investors that were affected by this. I was scammed by obble and I do not want to end up scamming my own investors as a result of it. I have been working to try and re-coop the lost cash, but as more old loans keep going bad, it is getting harder and harder. If you need anything else or have any question, just let me know. This relief shows the good that is in the community and I would like to thank everybody for this :thumbsup:

#171 THCOOL, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  12. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    then file a complaint on sc.

13. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon

Ratings:
    +1,280
    While I understand your struggles, I will give you money from what is left of the fund after the main investors have been fully reimbursed. As per donor request those with no benefit from their investments will be returned. As you are trying to pay off debt to your investors you will be noted as you were scammed by obble but placed at a lower priority than others as your benefit will be essentially getting out of debt. Like @matrix_rep said you are obligated to file a complaint on SCgenesis as he is the one who owes you or obble money.

14. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    I cannot since it is "technically" obble's loan and not mine. This is how Ive been scammed by obble and why I am applying here. [Mod-Edit]

I could argue that getting out of debt would be a bit of a higher priority than to be stuck dead last.... but I will accept. Thank you. Sorry to all my investors, I am trying my best. If you have any questions just pm me.

#174 THCOOL, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  15. Alarah

Alarah ECC's Newest Sponsor!
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    if i recall correctly, only debts owed to people 'other than' obble MUST still be honored, and repaid. anything owed to obble is no longer owed.

i could be mistaken, but this was last i heard.

16. ldw116

ldw116 Builder

Ratings:
    +387
    Correct, (I know morally I owe THC money) legally I do NOT have to pay THC, and unfortunatly I simply can't afford to right now, it may come as little solace to him, but at some point I will pay him this money.

17. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    It is funny how you do not have the money to pay back a loan you were given. Why would you take out a loan and not expect to have to pay it back? Did you see obble get banned and not think about the fact that thcool was also someone who gave u their money for the loan? ldw116 you practically scammed thcool of his money and took advantage of the fact that obble is the one whos name the loan was under.

18. ldw116

ldw116 Builder

Ratings:
    +387
    Mhm
    Did you read anything I said?

19. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon

Ratings:
    +1,280
    @3point14mp as you are unable to access your account please contact me in-game with your alternate in order to plan for reimbursement.

20. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon

Ratings:
    +1,280
    Those who haven't confirmed... it's really high time to. I need to distribute the rest of the money out to investors who have been patiently waiting for the second phase of distribution so if you haven't met me ingame within the next couple of days I will be distributing the rest of the money equally between all investors. Thanks.