Official ECC Olympics Thread

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Bmanvman, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    it is posted in the main post

2. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident

Ratings:
    +848
  3. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident

Ratings:
    +848
    The rules are as follows:

Archery:
    Players will shoot 3 arrows each at 3 different targets. The player with the most “bull’s eye” hits will win the event. • Players must stand at the designated stations to shoot from.

Boat racing on ice:

• Race will be 3 laps long, the first racer to complete 3 laps and reach the finish line in a boat will win. • The race will start with a gate sign opening and allowing racers access to the track. • Do not attempt to break other racers’ boats, doing so will result in the player finishing in last place in the race. It will be a 1v1.

4. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    Sorry um when was this poll?

5. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident

Ratings:
    +848
  6. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
  7. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +750
    @bmanvman can you run future events your brother has no clue what he is doing. he contradicts himself with everything he says. then he makes false promises that he falls out on. and comes up with stuff. AND THEN IGNORES ME WHEN I TRY TO TALK TO HIM. i will only do golf. im done with all the other events tell me when i can do my round with you @bmanvman

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  8. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia

Ratings:
    +750
  9. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,495
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #29 KingNdm, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  10. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Bad time for you maybe and others but perfect time for me and my team :D

11. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Congratulations to everyone who participated in the events. A special thanks goes to A_man for all of his hard work in hosting these events.
    It is extremely difficult to provide a perfect event due to the fact this is a game and one player has to make many hard decisions in a very short time.
    To all of those that were patient and understanding - thank you.
    One final special thanks goes to Mendi for designing a beautiful event location and spending untold money and time to provide this course for us.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #31 AdmiralD, Aug 23, 2017
  12. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Exactly the first thing I said to my team it doesn't matter if we lose as long as we have fun share a laugh or two it's cool this may be an event that is very competitive, but we don't have to get angry and start arguing with others and people on your own team when they lose. A simple gg after each game win or lose and then move on thanks Aman for running the event smoothly even though you were all by yourself.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. theYuniverse

theYuniverse Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +18
    @Ndm57dcraft my team is called theYunion, not the multiplication. Just FYI xD

#33 theYuniverse, Aug 23, 2017
  14. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident

Ratings:
    +848
    Multiplication has a medal

15. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,495
    apologies i counted you under wadsworth, fixed

#35 KingNdm, Aug 23, 2017
  16. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    What is this Olympics. I tried to let the hosts mistakes slide but now, just wtf. No one bothers to edit the original thread, so I go there and see archery and boat ice is on yesterday. Then i ask a_man is archery still on - he says no, but boat ice is. Then i win a match then lose a match of boat ice and I thought that was it for the day. Then i come off minecraft and work on something on my pc for another 2 hours. Little did I know, that boat water race was due on right after boat ice. I had 4 weeks practice for Boat Water race, and now, I missed out on a medal all due to poor event management. KEEP US INFORMED! It cant kill the hosts to take 1 minute out of their time to edit a thread post. And I will say a_man ignored me several times i had to repeat three times for him to answer. This olympics needs PROPER management, because some hosts (not all) have made me let my team down. I'm not even mad about losing out on a medal, I'm mad because I didn't get a chance to even try. And before anyone says, 'They're trying their best its not easy to manage it all' - I know and I've been defending the hosts from hate this whole time but now i'm not going to BOTHER about defending them because, well, read this rant. Thanks a lot. Let my team down for someones mistakes.:thumbsdown: #BringBackBman

#36 KingCharlie9, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  17. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    well said

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    I understand your frustration as it is always difficult to pull off the perfect event on ECC. There will always... and I mean ALWAYS be some disappointments.
    I am sorry you felt ignored, however, consider that AMAN was attempting to balance hosting 2 major events in one evening, keep track of who was racing, keeping track of winners, and dealing with players continually ignoring him when he had to repeatedly tell them to stay off courses, stay above lights, stay out of boats, not to block the racers, etc....
    I agree it is always better to have multiple moderators involved so that issues such as these can be dealt with... a quick kick or short temp ban would have went a long way to eliminate most of the confusion forced on AMAN.
    Communications on the server are always difficult, especially with the scope of what the team are trying to provide for in what should be a fun, enjoyable event.
    On a personal note, I only had 3 evenings this week available and have appointments I could not move for Thur and Fri evenings so I will miss my two events.. Archery and Horse Racing. I am sorry to my team captain Peachy and our CR Team for this. That said, I do not blame the hosts (all of them) for my inability to participate... there will be other events (although possible not hosted by the current hosts if there is not some level of understanding).
    Wishing everyone success and congratulations for participating in a very fun (I did not say perfect) event.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  19. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia

Ratings:
    +750
    He shouldn't have bitten off more than he could chew. That simple. If you cant handle something. Dont try to take more on the plate. It would not have been an inconvinence to him to tell us a day ahead of time, or hell atleast warn us that events are being switched around. We signed up for events based on the schedule. And it screws people over when they make changes last second and dont warn people. Its unprofessional and very dis heartening that this is what it has come to, with events being hosted. If i were the server admin team id take back that 1.5mil prize, how can you put money behind something that isnt anywhere near to what they said it would be.

20. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident

Ratings:
    +848
    You are absolutely right. We probably chose a bad time with school and me and aman being at work. I take full blame for everything. There has been a misscomunication between me and aman this whole olympics. He was gone for the first part and I had switched things up without explaining it to in full detail. So that's my fault. We are going to finish off strong though. I'd like everyone to please stand by as I know we have made mistakes and pretty much embarrassed ourselves trying to run this event. I'm going to be honest it is hard being basically just me and aman. That's not a good enough excuse though and hopefully the rest of the olympics finishes strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.