President rank for town

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by ElricBellamy, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElricBellamy

ElricBellamy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +55
    IGN:
    @ElricBellamy

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @ElricBellamy @SunPrince

General Purpose of Contract:
    I , @ElricBellamy am paying $40,000 ECD to @SunPrince

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @ElricBellamy will pay @SunPrince $40,000 ECD within 24 hours of the contract being accepted.
    I, @ElricBellamy will pay any fines due to the application being denied related to incorrect placement of the signs marking the town claim.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    I, @SunPrince will give sole ownership of Stratholme4 to @ElricBellamy within 24 hours of the application for the president rank being accepted.
    I, @SunPrince will make the president application within 24 hours of this contract being accepted.
    I, @SunPrince will use the $40,000 ECD for and only for the president application.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree.

2. SunPrince

SunPrince Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +34
    IGN:
    @SunPrince

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree.

3. BackToThePast

BackToThePast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,134
    Locked - Upon Request, Contract Dismissed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.