Public apologies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xboyfernz, Jul 27, 2017.

1. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Oh i'm not done yet

2. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Thanks for the advice

3. Oldgrannychang

Oldgrannychang Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    No problem

4. CatLLC

CatLLC Builder

Ratings:
    +88
    [​IMG]

5. stoler202

stoler202 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    [​IMG]

6. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
  7. MoonNasa

MoonNasa Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    m8 its fine. I have like 9 year old trying to flame me all the time and i just brush it off. as long as you dont say your better than me. it just makes me kinda pissed because everyone is equal and deserve equal amount of trust and stuff. also sorry for ya know, calling you crap before too.

8. lambiser

lambiser Builder

Ratings:
    +906
    Xboy, saying sorry is super amazing and a great thing to do.
    But I think you should really KEEP your aplologies and actions straight.
    For once, nothing is all forgiven if you say sorry all the time. Maybe it is most of the time, but it's not good to immediently do the wrong thing again after apologizing. Trust me, I've done it so many times before. Nobody likes it.
    So xboy, you said @Red_Pandaz_13 should deserve everyone's respect. But today, five hours after this thr ad was made, you put photo evidence on @Red_Pandaz_13 staff application about how she is not fit to be staff?
    Also, looking at your previous activity, it seems that the one of the positive things you did was post on my minecraft wallpaper thread.
    Xboy, I think some players would like to see you change before finally forgiving you, especially a few that responded to this chat.
    You can do it. :)

9. MorlindMom

MorlindMom Builder

Ratings:
    +16
    After this thread began, Xboy did make reparations to me and to SmokeySneaker for some of his past actions. He supplied me with 10 sheep eggs and paid SmokeySneaker for the loss of his max armor set and max tools. I appreciate is recent efforts to make amends, and we seem to have come to a point where we can co-exist without my feelings of complete dread upon seeing his nametag. It's impossible for Xboy to undo all the negative effects of his actions since many of our town members with whom we greatly enjoyed playing left this server over these incidents and have not returned. I never anticipated coming back to the server nor being able to speak with civility toward Xboy. However, it does seem that he has grown up a bit and is making attempts to allow others to enjoy the game. Thank you @xboyfernz for making amends...I hope all continues on the current path.

10. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Oh yes I said that @lambieplays , but I wouldn't get into things that don't concern you without knowing the facts. I was willing to make amends with @Red_Pandaz_13, built her a house for very low pay, provided free chorus fruit and many people saw and heard me do this for her trying to help her in any way I can and then she goes on to do something pretty hurtful to me so I'm sorry but if she wants to ask mods if she can swear at me and have her friends say hurtful things to me and encourage me to commit suicide I won't be nice to her I'm sorry. So to sum it all up don't get into things without seeing the whole picture first.

11. lambiser

lambiser Builder

Ratings:
    +906
    Well in that case, maybe all of us need help. I'm very sorry if I offended you or if I sound like a hypocrite, but realize that there is always more than 2 sides to a problem, including the public.
    It is very honorable for you to say sorry,