Quackk's Business for Architecture & Terraforming

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Quackk, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Quackk

Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +245
    [Re-work of Quackk's Building Business] [Friendship of Laggy's Building Services]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Closed]
    Quackk's Business
    For Architecture & Terraforming
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]
    My Background

Building has always been a huge enjoyment to me. Creating wonderful builds and seeing my final project always makes me proud (and wish that it was in IRL, haha). I joined ECC back in 2012, and my love for building started last year (2017). I started noticing my building improving a lot around the time I decided to re-join ECC, and I'm proud to be able to share these builds with all of you and to add to our fantastic server. Let's dive into the basics of this "business".

Business Info

For my business, every build (Architectural Project or Terraforming) will be done by me ( Quackk :p ). My goal is to have every finished project please the customer, and make sure it fits all of their requests and interests. My building is flexible over all styles, whether you're looking for a Suburban/City theme, or perhaps you're more into those Fantasy builds with Medieval additions. I like to push myself towards any style you'd like, so don't hesitate if you think your theme seems uncommon or tricky. I am also open to any kind of build you're looking for. Perhaps it's something small, like a 10x10 pre-built :D. Or, you're maybe looking for someone to build you a MASSIVE Castle!! I don't stop at homes either. Perhaps you're looking for a nation capitol :p, or heck, maybe a skyscraper or an office building. And of course, I'll build you a statue or perhaps a vault if that's what you seek instead :). Basically, any build, any theme/style, whatever your preference, I will build too my full potential and deliver you with what you want!

Terraforming

Yes, I do terraforming :D!! Terraforming has always been a huge importance to me, one of the biggest parts of building. The landscaping, terrain & nature, play big parts in the outcomes of many projects and it's hard to leave them out. Plenty of builds get their character specifically from the terrain. Let's get into where this applies to my business. Just like for architectural builds, I'm also very flexible to any terrain you're looking for, whether it's a Volcano (Which I plan on having in my nation :p), a garden, a whole nation project, a cliff or hills, I can go on :)! So like said before, don't hesitate, I'm sure I can match your terraforming requests. Maybe you're just looking for a simple customized tree, I'll do that too :D!!

Prices/Charging

I charge by the size of the build (which has to do with time) and I add in a charge for the materials which cost with it. I will not be able to tell you the exact price for a project on here though :p (forums). There are many, many projects which their uniqueness affect the price of the build. Although, I can still give you ball-park estimates for the sizes of builds.

Here they are:
    1x1 - 15x15: Build - 1-25k, Materials - 1-5k
    15x15 - 50x50: Build - 25k-100k, Materials - 5-15k

50x50 - 200x200+ : Build - 100k+ , Materials - 15k+

*NOTICE*

Again, keep in mind that these are only estimates!! We would speak via messaging to discuss an actual price depending on the specifics/details of the build. These prices do still fit well with the build's size.

Terraforming Pricing
    I
    nteresting it may seem that Terraforming has different prices, but I'll explain that :). When it comes to terraforming, It's HIGHLY important to me that I get the terrain spot on! For builds, I've seen many designs and that makes the approach easier. For terrain, it can take a bit of research :p. But this mainly applies to the more advanced terraforming requests, but for those simpler terraforming projects, here's why the pricing is different. When it comes to terrain, there's an art to it, and correct placement of blocks is crucial to deliver the feel of whatever the terrain is. I will give a few pricing estimates based on size below :).

Here's the terraforming prices:
    Materials included in prices :p (Mainly because they're just grass, stone, leaves, etc.)
    1x1 - 15x15: Terraform - 5-50k
    15x15 - 50x50: Terraforming - 50k-100k
    50x50 - 200x200+ : Terraforming - 100k+

*NOTICE*

Again, keep in mind that these are only estimates!! We would speak via messaging to discuss an actual price depending on the specifics/details of the terraform. These prices do still fit well with the terraform's size.

Examples of Work

I have built many projects in the couple years. Here I will showcase to you guys the builds I feel stand out the MOST :D! New pictures will be added and some will be removed over time so I can keep a steady portfolio of all the builds that really bring out detail, creativity, difficulty, and all around greatness :p.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Testimonials

Here's a few testimonials - More will come as the business grows :p
    Qohonez - I'm so happy with @Quackk work! Not only was the cabin I requested built in less than a few hours but Quackk did an amazing job!!! I highly recommend Quackk's service. I know I'll have another build done in the near future.

Ladyvamptress - Did an A+ job. :D

Wait list

Here is the current list of jobs, I have, and their order in line. I will also include a little information on the project and where I'm at in the progress. Also this is the order I will work in depending on who's online.

Need a build? Reply using this format :D!
    Fill out an application below by replying to this thread at using the application format as shown:

IGN: <Type your in-game name>
    Service Requesting: <Architectural or Terraforming>
    Brief Service Description: <Couple or a few sentences on what you're looking for :p>

<Just give me some info on where we should discuss the build :)>
    Additional Info: <Provide any extra questions or information here>
    *NOTICE* Keep in-mind if the wait-list has players on it, you'd be put next in line

#1 Quackk, Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. Quackk

Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +245
    Reserved

3. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    IGN: @Ladyvamptress
    Service Requesting: Terraforming
    Brief Service Description: To terraform an already existing crater in the ground
    Contact: We can discuss where ever you want to, in-game I can show you as well
    Additional Info: The crater is roughly a 25x25 round hole in the ground. There also might be some water to fight with, but maybe I can clear the water around this area before you start

P.S. I will be having a ton of jobs for you in the near future. I will need a spawn area in this same town and a bunch of houses to fill it up. For now tho, we can start with the crater and see where that takes us.

#3 Ladyvamptress, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  4. Epiphone335

Epiphone335 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    Quackk The ECC landscape master! recommend:)

#4 Epiphone335, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  5. Krobkins

Krobkins Mєgαмιηєя
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    Good luck with your building business! I know you'll do great!!