Denied Rpg/Factions Mix Server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FamilyFurst, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FamilyFurst

FamilyFurst Ecc King of Koopa's
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +141
    Minecraft Name:
    Familyfurst
    Suggestion:
    Possibly add a server, that has it's own game built in. Like a rpgmmo type, with some quests, bosses, possibly an actual leveling system, and a mix of just factions/bases where to keep the loot from dungeons.
    Reason:
    I've been just lurking on other mc servers lately, and one of the things I've seen that I love, is cool weapons/armor with custom enchants. Having like rare, epic, legendary items, that can be useful in the game itself. Like a Sword of Storms, that when charged for 4 seconds, brings down a lightning storm, etc. Armor, that when you get hit, has a chance to reflect "X" percentage damage back at attacker.

Now, I understand that ECC is a Economy server mainly. I truly love that, and that is why even after seeing a lot of other servers, I haven't left. I am just thinking of possibly trying to appeal to other or newer players. Possibly require that money from the normal servers be transferred over to buy certain things, or keys to enter dungeons.
    Other Information:
    If we could find a way and reason to add new cool enchantments for items, that would be awesome too. Maybe in the mining world, create dungeons that would require this new tier of gear in order to kill some crazy boss? This would prevent the need for a new server addition.

Any feedback is definitely appreciated, and please realize, that I understand ECC is a hardcore Economy server, but I think if we could start adding some extra, new stuff to different servers involving new enchants, gear, adding tiers to the gear, etc, that would spark more interest, give people more stuff to try to obtain, and possibly bring in more players. The vmr aspect of Ecc is amazing from the little bit I have played, but I am just not a big collector type person. I prefer getting players together, and going on adventures to kill some super mob, and just bath in the spoils of war.

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I like this idea,
    But realistically they are going to focus on more AEM aspects first

3. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    -1 If ecc had factions that people might join main and think it's still factions.

Been denied time after time. Sorry.

4. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Factions is cancer.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    We have far too many plans as it stands with servers that we are adding. Should we finish all our current plans (which are through the roof as they include all AEM's previous game modes) then we will look into suggestions regarding different game modes. Please wait until our AEM work is done and make a new suggestion at that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.