Sassenheim Plot Ownership Contract

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by yazan114, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yazan114

yazan114 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN:
    yazan114

Users Involved in this Contract:
    DISS GAMER
    General Purpose of Contract:
    To avoid any Scamming, and/or problems with ownership of an area., Ownership of a room in the Sassenheim Mall/Store

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I Will not Grief Any nearby Plots.
    • I Will Comply with Rules Concerning Plots, and then Look of my Plot (Room/Store in the mall)
    • If evicted, I shall Clear the Used plot, and Return it to its Original State.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • I Will not have any business unless it concerns the Mayor (Example: Saying "This cafe sucks" to Customers, Thus ruining any Future Business with them
    • If the Reason for Eviction is Valid and Not Petty (Good and Valid Reason: Griefing) (Bad Reason: Not liking the Person) I Shall return Half of the Money that was Paid by the Person for the Plot (Originally 2.5 = 1250) or 75% of the Money if the Plot is fully Cleared and Returned to its Original State which I shall Give a total of 3 Days to do.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 yazan114, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  2. DISS_GAMER

DISS_GAMER Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    I DISS_GAMER (mayor of sassenheim) will NOT accept this contract!

3. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.