*-*Selling 2 huge mansions, one as a pre-order*-*

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Hunter_Greyback, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Hunter_Greyback

Hunter_Greyback Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +561
    Hey all! I'm going to sell two huge mansions in dorkborough (to get there /warp cascaderidge and follow the bridge). I'll post pictures soon. This I'm taking the highest offers and bids on, so /mail me or on forums and offer or start a bid here.
    Need this sold badly and Veterans day sale! 54k for the whole mansion and a whole tree housing 4 tree plots!
    Because you get the mansion and the yard which is a 43X73 (I'm pretty sure from a quick count) and the whole house which is 2 floors, greatly furnished to your needs with a nice yard and exterior including a balcony. You ALSO would get a free tree housing 4 tree plots(be the first and mail me on what it is!)
    Also, I'm selling a pre-order on the mansion being built in the town by me, brick with quartz pillars and designs.
    $Starting price will be 30k.$
    Just a bit of information: I need only trustworthy people to inhabit the first mansion I'm selling. It is a huge, valuable piece of land to our town. Respect the decisions I make on who will own it, and remember we can negotiate a price.

#1 Hunter_Greyback, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  2. Hunter_Greyback

Hunter_Greyback Builder

Ratings:
    +561
    Bump, being sold at a starting price of 60k! Pm me for more info!

#2 Hunter_Greyback, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  3. Hunter_Greyback

Hunter_Greyback Builder

Ratings:
    +561
    Hey all! :)
    I'm having a Veterans Day sale on the first mansion because I desperately need it sold! 54k for the whole deal! You will also be able to add at most 2 friends and unlimited pets to the house without charge and get a selection of the tree you'd want housing 4 tree plots.
    P.S. I really need this sold for money purposes, please contact me if you'd want reservations or can come to a reasonable conclusion on prices! Thanks, and if you want a mansion look no further. Keep calm because payment plans are available to your needs and services.;)