Shopping Network?

Discussion in 'Economy & Market' started by Heptik, Aug 1, 2016.

?

Would you be interested in joining NicaMart?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe

4. Needs more explanation

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Heptik

Heptik Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    Hey Guys,
    I am in the process of setting up a 'Shopping Network' which would be ingame.
    I am going to call it 'NicaMart' and the aim of it would be to connect shops around the EcoCityCraft server.
    Members of the network would receive the following:
    • Access to 'NicaNet', an online interface which I am developing, which would enable shop owners to request items from the 'NicaStore', my private storeroom which houses over 128 doublechests of items, to restock their shops, at a wholesale price on a per-item basis. For example, one piece of dirt might cost $0.01 and could be sold on at $0.50 (ok, that sell-on price is a bit of a rip off, it's entirely up to the shop owners to decide what prices to sell at). Requests will be made online, then the balance paid ingame, with a regular meetup every week (dates and times tbd) - Requests are not per-item, rather per-order, like ordering from asda/tescos etc
    • Advertising across my personal website (and possibly one I am developing for @luccowarleo if he would be happy with it), and I am looking into purchasing Billboards in popular towns, such as the Nation of Gemstone, which members could pay a certain amount (I am not sure how much at the moment) and pick a billboard to have their shop advertised on.
    • Access to the members-only discord server, which features a music channel where anyone can request songs, using youtube and soundcloud URLs.
    And in return, members would give:
    • A one-time registration fee of $2,500 ECD
    • A monthly fee of $100 (not payable until 3 months after registration)
    We also have a Board of Investors (BoI), who:
    • Will be able to have a say in new members
    • Have access to the Board of Investors Voice and Text channels on the Discord Server
    • Be able to file 7 requests a month on NicaNet, rather than the usual 3.
    • Will be able to apply for an Executive position on the network after 3 months of being an investor (ie Moderator, Advertising Manager, Applications Manager etc)
    • Will have a share of the 10% revenue split dedicated to the investors, the revenue being generated by New Member fees, Monthly Membership Fees and Purchases on NicaNet
    In order to become an investor, one must:
    • Own or partially own a shop that has been in the network for at least 2 months
    • Have not finished a ban or tempban in the past month
    • Pay at least $10,000 to enter the board
    !!! EDIT !!!
    Applications are now open, apply at https://goo.gl/forms/mIGLJjrGoKqFlKq62.

#1 Heptik, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. BoonkerMcgang

BoonkerMcgang Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +51
    Could use some more explanation but sounds ike it could be very beneficial

3. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    Interested if there is more explanation

4. Heptik

Heptik Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    We have a website: http://nicamart.pe.hu
    There you can find all published information on it, including terms and conditions.