Spawner Posse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dork1877, Nov 28, 2013.

?

Would you be willing to participate in a Spawner hunting posse?

1. Yes

70 vote(s)
    60.3%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. No, and I don't think it should happen

31 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. Nelsin

Nelsin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +175
    More better for you to bud out, kid

2. WreckitRalphed

WreckitRalphed The Wise Old Man
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +768
    Apparently you did not get the message the first time, Bud. Off. Kid. Thanks.

3. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    Both of you, stop.

4. NinjarakuPwnz

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +78
    i wouldn't mind this going on, except for the fact that the mining world only resets ONCE A MONTH.

Thanks for driving up the price on Exp Sets, but honestly this has become more of a monopoly of Exp for your own gain. Especially for people who don't have Exp saved up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    yeah this was 'for the people' off ecc but more turned into 'for the top floor spawn shop owners.' i'd love for this to stop and its hurting the average user more than helping him. Now that farming, quite frankly, sucks, and mining has been weakened, this is one of the few viable ways to make money now. Destroying the spawners in no way helps the poor citizen.

6. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder

Ratings:
    +469
    I find it interesting that all the people who oppose this have never seen the prime of exp prices as they haven't been on the server long enough. This can even pertain to me as I am aware that several months before I joined a set of exp was like $30k. The e-tool market when I joined the server was perfect, it cost alot to get good tools, now it is dirt cheap and worthless, now anyone can get an eff 5 tool and it not hurt their pocket. I find that extremely lame, and who cares about your quick and easy profit from exp from mobs, you are hindering a much larger portion of the economy.
    Exp should not be a quick and easy way to make money. Period. Go be creative and figure something else out. Also the only thing mining that got nurfed was exp drops, and redstone. So no mining hasn't been weakened. Andrew saw the eventual collapse of the exp market and took away exp drops, and we are helping it along further by destroying spawners when we see them. Plain and simple.

#346 HCPillarofFire, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  7. TheDarkFlame11

TheDarkFlame11 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    I don't want exp to go up no one but people who sell it do, but even then, if the price of exp goes up then shops are less willing to buy it and it becomes so expensive that the process restarts when no one is buying it. I hope this never happens.

8. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder

Ratings:
    +469
    With the reset of the mining world, I am not gonna make a huge effort to hunt spawners this time around, but I will destroy any I come across on random happenstance.