-Sprite City Remodel/WorldEdit!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rezonl, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    World editing entire town, please come claim your stuff by.... September 5th.. 5PM EST.

It is really close, as I only know of one member who still lives in the town, and plays regularly.

2. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +28
    I wouldnt do that for 2 reasons, 1 being lots o' rage will happen, and jamiesinn still lives there, and 2, with the new rule (Your not safe in the wild) People will start joining towns to become safe.

imo, keep it.

3. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    Mike, I'm redoing the entire town for this reason. Going to hold more members, and have more reason to live in the town.

4. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    Well, since mike spotlighted my city in the blog, I'm going to post a little info about the remodel :)

The city will have 2 different sub-sections. It will be world so that there will be a giant 50 deep pit, just outside the portal. I plan on creating an underwater section of the city here, I will first start off by encasing everything in glass, and selling the cubes. You can then build inside it however you like, but no destroying the glass, as it would flood D:!

The top part, which will now be above water, floating on top of it, will look like a giant dock. I will have the main dock going through the middle, branching off into smaller abstract sections.

If you would like to offer you're labor, or a money donation for the world edit, and more to come please PM me or /mail send Rezonl Ingame!

:D