Sunset Valley Official Thread

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by a_man21, Apr 8, 2016.

1. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    I am currently rebuilding the 3 apartment towers in Mineburg with completely new designs. If you have a shop at the base of any of the towers, please move your trade signs to the new marketplace near the spawn area. Once people have moved their signs I can begin removing the old towers and building the new ones.

2. Matejake

Matejake President. Ozzy lover
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $100,000
    Ratings:
    +131
    I really need to do that.
    I'm promoting @codywood8 's banner shop as THE BEST

In the screens prices were 750 but now were low to 500$!!!

3. codywood8

codywood8 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    Thank you for your support, it means a lot to see that you appreciate the hard work put into the shop!

4. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    First update in a long time! I have been quite busy updating and renovating things around the towns! Here is a quick rundown on what @MattShark7 and I have been up to:

The towns are now collectively part of the nation of Sunset Valley! Mineburg, Ridley, Foxcrest, Mattlock, and Ravenfall all make up the nation together. The nation is headquartered in the Sunset Valley Capitol Building in Mineburg.

New buildings: The market has been taken down from Mineburg due to a lack of shops. In its place I have built the Sunset Valley Capitol Building, which houses offices and courtrooms to help govern the nation. I have also constructed two new apartment buildings, located on the same site as the old ones in Mineburg. The new apartments are modernized with private lift signs and are larger than the old rooms.

New rule policy: I am in the process of changing the way town rules are published. In the past there has been a message board at the spawn areas in Mineburg and Mattlock, however that is being changed to a book that will be given to each new town member to hold onto. By paying for a plot, each new member agrees that they have read and agree to follow all of the rules in the book. If you are currently a member of any of our towns, let me or @MattShark7 know and we will provide a book.

New eviction policy: I am trying out a new eviction policy, where instead of a player being immediately evicted due to a rules violation, a hearing might take place in the event of a rules violation. The hearing will determine the fate of a player who breaks rules, whether it be eviction from the town, a fine, or something else. Major rules violations (griefing, etc) will still result in an immediate eviction. I will also be allowing people to appeal their evictions if they were not evicted with a hearing.

New town: I recently purchased a new town, Ravenfall. It is located directly west of Foxcrest. I will be making a large scale pumpkin and melon farm on it, and I will sell permissions to it.

#24 a_man21, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  5. codywood8

codywood8 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    Hey @a_man21, I just got on to check on how stuff were. I know I was gone for over your towns requirements however I noticed my shop was gone in yours. I was wondering what happened to the banners and if I may have them back.

Sincerely,
    @codywood8

6. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    If you would like to message me in game next time you are on, we can discuss you getting your things back.

7. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hello everyone, first update in a while! Just a few things I would like to point out to the residents of Sunset Valley:

The rule board in Mineburg no longer exists. To see the rules please see either me or @MattShark7 to get a book with the rules.

The list of rules in the book is not a complete list. The complete list is above in the first message in this thread.

Reminder: Plot and prebuilts prices are non-refundable in case of an eviction. If you are evicted due to inactivity or some other circumstance, you are not guaranteed to get your money back for your plots. In the event that you leave the town, you might be eligible to receive a 50% refund for your plots/prebuilt/apartment, contact me or @MattShark7 to see about this.

#27 a_man21, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
  8. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Metro service for Sunset City and Ravenfall is under construction! The line is temporarily closed between the Mattlock Spawn and B Street Stations until construction is complete.

The new station at Sunset City will be to the right of the Capitol Building, and the Ravenfall station will be at the farm one story up from the warp.

#28 a_man21, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  9. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    The metro line expansion is complete! New stations at Sunset City and Ravenfall are now open, and the former hockey rink stadium has moved a little bit, and is now known as the West Foxcrest station.

10. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Just a reminder, that due to the fact that there is always a demand for plots from new players to the server, you will be evicted from the town if you go inactive for more than 7 days. If you are travelling for the holidays or if you will go more than 7 days inactive, please let me or @MattShark7 know so that you will not be removed from the town.

11. Quaker_green

Quaker_green Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    @a_man21 I will not be online for the month of December. Please don't evict me. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    I just did a long overdue update on the thread, take some time to look over the changes! I have updated the pictures of the town, as well as the rules and town announcements, I will do my best to keep this thread up to date in the future, I am sorry it has been so long since I have put anything on here!