The Farming Cult - #1 - Original - No Strings Attached

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Rezonl, Jan 26, 2012.

?

Compared to the "imitators" do you still believe we offer the best service?

Poll closed Mar 12, 2012.
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Screw the copiers!

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27

The fact that you stole an idea from a user, and then bashed at it is beyond desperate.

2. antcubing

antcubing Builder

Ratings:
    +58
    Hey, is anything i said not true?

3. Mello69

Mello69 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I find it kind of sad that you try and put down the other farms (I assume ant/jms and to a smaller extent the 100x100) and attempt to claim false advertising and that they are imitators.

So your saying that people can't offer the same business? You know, cause walmart, target, and mcdonalds and harveys are all just imitators of eachother.

You need to grow up a bit if you need to attempt to slander other 'businesses' just because they offer cheaper services then yours.

Ps, your doors sucked

4. Antonio1997m

Antonio1997m Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    I think your is beater, because it have more floors finished and it was your idea. You also charge 100K for 1st month and 30K after, and that is cheaper then ant's farm. Hes farm is cheaper only first 2 months. I'm also interested in this, but have one question: if we rent it for month, and then skip one month, and want rent it again, would it be 100K again or 30K?

5. Zaneus

Zaneus Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    not trying to stir things up or anything but that extra 10k I need for ants farm I can make easily in an hour. I joined his farm because the first month membership was less. I couldn't care less what the second or third month cost is.

6. Shadow_Sock

Shadow_Sock Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    I believe ur business still provides the best services, but many people just dont have that kind of cash, so they have to opt for a more affordable option. Also my fear is that, even if i get the money, wont there be more people farming and using most of the floors?

7. antcubing

antcubing Builder

Ratings:
    +58
    Confirmed that this is a scam. Not only do they lie about the layer amount in the post (there are actually 9
    completed layers) but i was REMOVED from the town after paying the huge 100k sum. Seriously? What kind of
    buisness is this?

8. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    The floors won't be exhausted unless there are 25 or more people farming in it.

9. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    I wasn't directing the announcement towards you. As well, those stores may offer the same products/services, but what world are we in? Real life or minecraft? Patents exist in real life as well which can easily deny some business models/plans being copied and used at the victims loss. And, really?

10. antcubing

antcubing Builder

Ratings:
    +58
    Lol, that clearly wasn't there, you added it in to have an excuse to remove me...

Anyways, i don't wish to continue this argument with someone who scams players and then mocks
    other people's businesses.

11. Antonio1997m

Antonio1997m Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Please respond I must go in min.

12. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    It would still be 30k. Sorry, I was in another game. If you wish to purchase, message camcliff as I'm banned x)

13. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    This was in no way his idea in the first place. Nobody stole 'his' idea. The idea has been done on this server before. This is not the first instance of this being done. It was just the only instance of this being done at this time.

This. He is not acting like it's directed at him at all. He is stating his honest opinion. This world that we are in is not real life, this is Minecraft where it should be even HARDER to NOT copy something. All diamonds are exactly the same yet nobody brings down those sellers for "copying" someone. Also, when comparing this to real life, it's all invalid. Some aspects of the server, and Minecraft, are highly realistic. Others, not so much. Real life or not, it's an economy. This wouldn't be an economy without more than one provider for everything.

And also, in real life, sure, you can deny a business, however, they probably can't deny just any business that, for example, sold a bicycle. Just because two business sell the same item, doesn't mean they are "copying" anything. If that was the case, why do we have walmart and target? Also, if that was the case, wouldn't everything in this world be a monopoly? They co-exist for a reason. If they sell just one of the same item, it's not enough to deny the business just like that. Similar things will co-exist. It's not an economy otherwise. Without two providers of one item, the business selling that item would never have competition to make the item better, or drop/raise prices for any reason really... Unless the economy had deflated/inflated, the price would never have to change, the item will never have to improve. This is an economy server. Not a monopoly server.

As proven by the user Antonio1997m, your advertising of being the person to come up with this idea is getting you unfair members. Unless you can prove you are the first person to come up with this idea in Minecraft history, it's not your idea. You do not own it.

14. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    This isn't a freaking debate, its an advertisement. If you aren't a customer or someone looking for information, I kindly ask you to get out.

Whatever I have said is to protect my business and string people to my service ON MY OWN THREAD. Stop bombarding my thread, its annoying.

15. antcubing

antcubing Builder

Ratings:
    +58
    Is that why you attack other businesses, and THEN false advertise your business by adding extra floors
    and also removing people you don't like?

16. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    You called them "imitators." This is bringing down their business - just as I'm doing back at you for doing so. I may not be a customer, but I want the others to have a successful business just as I want yours to success, but when you bring down others business's, I'm going to state my honest opinion on it. My post is a post about the information you posted on the thread. Information that's effecting other people's threads. I think I have the right to post my opinion about something someone said on a thread, especially when it's in the main post, and effects another business/thread in a major way.

Also, antcubing's thread for his business has a post by you, that was edited to say "nice idea". What did it say beforehand? I'm really curious if we are the only ones "bombarding" a thread.

I'm in no way trying to start a flame war. I'm stating my opinion on your information that is unfairly gaining you money through the method of bringing down other business's that were not trying to bring down yours in any way until you "flamed" theirs first and they are merely defending their business.
    In other words, everything they have posted here was to defend themselves more than flame yours (Other than the "your doors suck" thing, lol.) In any case, all I ask is that you take down that announcement and poll and don't bother the other business's. They will probably stop bothering you if you stop bothering them by taking that announcement/poll down that is costing them customers.

Edit: Also, calling them "imitators" is not protecting yours in getting peoples interest. It's flaming the others. As well, antcubing/mello are not advertising theirs, they are simply saying true facts about yours, or stating what they think of yours. They have all the right to talk about that in your thread and not theirs.

17. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    Due to the complete derailment of this thread, I'm requesting a lock. I will recreate this.

18. Camcliff

Camcliff Builder

Ratings:
    +3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.