~~~~<> THE FIRST SPOOOOOKY EDITION OF THE ECC BLOG<>~~~~

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anvildash, Oct 10, 2013.

?

Are you getting your scare on?

1. YES!

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. NO!

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. EW! WHAT'S "SCARE"

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. anvildash

anvildash Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +134
    WELCOME
    Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the first edition of the spooky ECC blog edition! *bows to applause* Now as you can see, during the month of October all the ECC blog editions will be very spoooooky :O , and to go along with the spooky theme ill be featuring some of the builds from the spooky build contest being help by the staff members! So get your costumes and your creep on and let’s go!

SPOOKY BUILDS
    The first spooky build was built by Lady_Frost and is an abandoned hospital. With many rooms, turns and flickering lights, this build is truly a creepy and spooky build. You can just feel the eyes of the tortured spirits of the sick and dying through out the blood stained halls... I sat down with Lady_Frost, here’s what was said:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

STAFF APPS ARE UP
    Yes ladies and gentlemen! Once again the ecc staff is looking for new recruits so get your fingers warmed up for some super app writing! Don't forget to check out your fellow applicants' threads to see what you're up against or just to give some kind words of good luck.

SCHEDULES SUCK
    Alright, so you by this point you all know that schedules are not my... how do I put this.... they're not my forté. I Don't like to follow them when it comes to my writing. So (if you guys and gals even have any respect for my word at this point) I will not be posting the editions on any kind of schedule, but I will be trying to get at least two editions out per week. I sincerely apologize for my empty promises the last few editions but (not promising) I will be trying to get back on track. Thank you to my loyal readers and I really appreciate you all <3

ANOTHER BLOG ABOUT ECC
    There is now a new blog about ecc being headed by evevet101 and seems to be quite good! I would really recommend that you check out his and his staff's content here. Some of you may question my intelligence in referring my readers to another author, but I do this to help give people the spotlight and this blog (unlike some others I've seen) seems that it will survive because of its different styling and subject matter. So check it out and tell them anvildash sent you :D

QUESTION OF THE WEEK
    Last edition's question was: If you could change the price of any item on ECC (besides farming related stuff) what would you change? We got some interesting responses but here are the ones that I selected to feature.

Jason1964 said:
    nate80000 said:
    This edition's question of the week is: What creeps you out? Leave interesting and creative answers in the comments below!

FORMAT FOR BUILD/TOWN SUBMISSIONS

2. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    what creeps me out? 1 word
    tommy_t
    he always wins the lotto even when the chances are against him! i think he might be herobrine in disguise o_O
    ruining the economy 200k at a time... he has loto hax which scares me D:

#2 Natelev, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  3. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    Spiders.. augh.. *shudders*

4. KillerkongPro

KillerkongPro Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +43
    What creeps you out?

Well actually, a few things creep me out (eg: spiders, being buried alive/drowning, etc...), but I feel I have a fear of phobias. I hate the feeling of being creeped out and questioned. I get unnerved very easily, and once I hear a phobia of someone else's, I begin to think about it too much, and it becomes a new fear of mine.

5. dork1877

dork1877 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,252
    People that talk and don't listen creep me out. It makes me think they are sociopaths.

BTW
    LadyFrost did an amazing job on her build. She deserves high praise.

#5 dork1877, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  6. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    This edition's question of the week is: What creeps you out? Leave interesting and creative answers in the comments below!

Hmm, besides jumpscares (which pretty much scare anyone), I'd have to say in horror games, it's where something is chasing you, and you have to get away before it catches you and kills you.

In real life, gross medical conditions.

7. anvildash

anvildash Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +134
    Yeah, I was really impressed with the build so that's why I featured it first (and she gave fantastic responses to the interview questions) :D