[Town Claim] Iticip

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by EraNow, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EraNow

EraNow President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,311
    • IGN: Iticip
    • What is your current in-game rank: Tycoon
    • How many towns have you already claimed (If any): 0
      • Provide links for your previous town claim apps (if any): N/A
    • Why are you attempting to claim this town: To be able to do applications for it, and also to have my name on it.
    • What are your future plans with this town: I haven't really decided yet, but most of it will be build on creative before hand. It's likely just going to look really really nice, and I am working with Mendi on some things to have in the town.
    • Have you read the above town claiming rules and understand the severe consequences of not following them: I have
    • Additional information about your town claim: None
    • Certain Staff handle applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this: I understand

2. UnknownRider

UnknownRider Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +879
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.