Union of Loaners

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Zedoker, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Hello,
    I am offering up a loan service that has a great concept that I'm sure that everyone will love.
    I'm sure you're interested in joining it, and we are looking for new members to start of the Union, so here are the perks of being a member of the UoL
    1) Run your own schedule and loan dues- be open or closed to giving out loans, set your own schedule, loan dues are up to you, you can set your own amount.
    2) Have a network of loaners around you- Have a person who needs a loan bigger then you can provide? With a network of other people, you would be able to get an inter-union loan for some extra cash that you can loan out. Details are listed down below.
    3) Full Loan Insurance (FLI)- Given you follow the criteria that I will set forth once a solid basis of people have joined, I will cover the entirety of your loan if you are scammed. What?! Yes you read that right. Full loan scam coverage will be only if you follow the criteria that will be set forth.

What's the cost?
    All I ask is that I get 10% of the loan profits. So say you give out a 100k loan with 150k payback. I'm just requesting 5k of that, which means that you get a 45k profit! I'm pretty sure that sounds pretty good considering you get full scam coverage as well.
    -If in the case that I do cover a scammed loan, if the user appeals and successfully pays back, I request that you give 90% of the covered amount back.
    *It is super important to note that I will be making sure that all steps against a scam from taking place, I will have my set criteria of the loaning process, a "Do Not Loan" list, etc. You are allowed to loan out regardless if the criteria are met, however, then the loan scam coverage will not apply.

So how does this work?
    Once you accept the invitation to join the union, you will be added to a skype group/forum conversation that will have the criteria listed for loans. Just let me know in an individual pm who you are loaning to and how much. If you want to loan more then you have, you can ask for a supplement from the other members of the union. In that case, the proportion that the other member gives you will be the propotion that they recieve of the profits (including the 10% owed to me)
    I think an example works best. Say you only have 85k, but want to loan out 100k. If another members gives you 15k, they will be owed 15% of the profits. So if you had a 150k payback, they would get their 15k back, and an additional 7.5k, and I would recieve a 5k, so you still walk out with a 37.5k profit.
    Edit: On top of all that, you are allowed to opt out of loan providing, there will be active users and inactive users that can be contacted/opted out. So if you want to take a break, ask me to put you in the inactive section, so people looking for loans won't contact you. Inactive providers can be put back into Active with a simple message to me.

So what do I need?
    If you want to loan out money, please send me a forum pm with the following application:
    Applications are currently OPEN
    We ask that any loan provider that applies does not have any outstanding debts.

Currently, here is the Union of Loaners Provider List

Currently, Loan Giving is
    CLOSED, please check again later!

Thank you for your consideration of UoL's services,
    Zedoker

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #1 Zedoker, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    #2 Zedoker, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017