[User Complaint] @beast_666

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by MorlindMom, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MorlindMom

MorlindMom Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    Accused Username:
    @beast_666
    Complaint:
    In Riva (I am co-owner), beast_666 was attempting to enter the house owned by littlesmart05 and vampiregirl603. When asked by them to please stop, he told them to "f" off...but he did not abbreviate. A couple of minutes later, I personally found him at MoonNasa's plot several levels below the entrance. When I found him, he had already broken glass and stolen 2 armor stands and armor sets. A few minutes later, I found 2 broken glass blocks at Nottoway (I own this town), I am not sure if it was him...waiting for investigation via grief report. From that point on, about 4 or 5 more times he dropped "f bombs" on all of us. Nobody used any foul language toward him. He kept jumping all over us while punching...we were in a protected town, so nobody was hurt. But, he continued that for probably 10-15 minutes and would not stop when asked. Grief reports were filed for both towns, and evictions were filed for both.

I feel that he broke several server rules:

Section 2, Clause 1 -- Griefing

Section 2, Clause 3 -- Harassment -- he absolutely ruined the game play for 4 of us for quite some time.

Section 4, Clause 2 - Vulgarity -- the screen shots should speak for themselves.

See the link below.
    Evidence:
    Here's a link to the screenshots --
    [Mod - Edit check history]
    Additional Information:
    His action was completely inappropriate in a town where I take in many young players new to the server. They simply wish to enjoy the game, but are not able to do so with players like beast_666. I am a parent who started playing Minecraft with my young daughter several years ago. beast_666 simply does not respect other players and does not belong on a youth-friendly server.

#1 MorlindMom, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017
  2. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Hello @MorlindMom and thankyou for filing this complaint.

The grief was handled separately via your grief report. However this shows clear evidence of this user using extremely vulgar language. This is simply not allowed on this server and so I will be issuing this user a 6 hour tempban. Please feel free to file again if this user continues to use this sort of language, thanks.

User issued 6h tempban for extreme vulgar language - Locked

#2 THCOOL, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.