[User Complaint] Volcarona955

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by PvPMaster911, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 Ex-GA
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +428
    Accused Username:
    Volcarona955
    Complaint:
    Thank you for reading this complaint. So, I recently applied for staff. Some users began to write comments & feedback on my application to help support me! I was so excited. Volc WAS one of my friends. He lives in my city and we've played many times together on the server. We've laughed and had a good time. He ended up writing on my feedback saying, "rude & immature -1." However, before that, he was going around and asking the global chat if he can write negative comments on a "staff application feedback." I thought he was joking. Frosty who is a Mod told him not to write negative comments. Volc didn't listen and wrote that down. He also asked the global chat if it's okay to "troll around on staff apps?". That's when I noticed that Volc was being the actual immature individual. (12-year-old kid BTW) I am reporting this as harassment and a scam. I have not once argued with any player on this server and he's just trying to sabotage (my accusation) my staff application. Please help with this issue. He did use /ignore so I cannot get more information on why he wrote that type of a comment.
    Evidence:
    I have no screenshots or videos. But you can talk to 1purplejade about the type of player I am. I'm trustworthy, respectful, friendly, & helpful. Another source would be all the other positive feedback I've received on my application feedback.
    Additional Information:
    I think this is totally immature. It was very surprising to see a comment coming from one of my "friends" on this server. I believe that this individual was trolling around and just acting very rude. He has no evidence to prove that I'm "rude & immature".

#1 PvPMaster911, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    Thank you for filing this complaint @PvPMaster911. Unfortunately we can't use people's own opinions and testimonies to determine if there was harassment that was going on. Screenshots and evidence of the situation are needed in user complaints. I would recommend taking screenshots ingame of anything that you deem harassment in the future, and then filing another complaint. For now, however, I can't act on a complaint without any evidence and I will have to dismiss this complaint.

Locked: Complaint Dismissed

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.