[User Complaint] ZachDaMonster

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Mochocrap, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    Accused Username:
    @ZachDaMonster
    Complaint:
    Harassment/Loan Scamming
    Evidence:
    Proof of Loan.
    Harassment.
    Additional Information:
    The conflict here is due to me not paying him his 'hypothetical' money back after a lotto I had won. The previous lotto that I had won he had no trouble proving how many tickets he had in with a screenshot, so this shouldn't have been any different. Basically, I didn't trust that he actually had 10 tickets in, I payback what I see. Or if we are good enough friends, and with this loan out to him right now, his lotto addiction, and his recent track record, I felt as if he were trying to get some money back he never put in.

Now to the 'Loan Scamming' part, he has paid off 50k/300k and has 9 days left yes. I remind him every single day, and he's told me the 'real life is getting in the way' excuse. But now he's saying that he isn't going to pay me back at all. Thus i'm filing a complaint.

Appeal for Loan Scamming - Nov. 12th

Rather than banning later if he can't pay off the money, I'd like to set up late fees here and now, I'm thinking 10k for everyday late, up to 20 days. Zach please do respond to this, and MODS please don't lock this until Zach chooses which he would prefer.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Mochocrap, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  2. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    I'd also like to point out to Zach that, to me, 300k is nothing. I don't care about the money, what I do care about is how you betrayed a healthy friendship over some stupid 10k, that and how you broke our deal. I didn't have to loan you squat, but I did out of the kindness of my heart, cause you seemed like you needed it.

Side note: He owes @goblizz some 500/800k by the end of the month, Goblizz on the other hand is willing to extend your loan so that you can focus on mine at hand. Now, I consider Goblizz a dear friend, and i'd rather not be the reason of his loan being delayed:) if you plan on paying him back at all.

Please don't comment unless your ign is ZachDaMonster, Goblizz, or if you're a Staff Member.

#2 Mochocrap, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  3. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    Thank you @RyanDell6 for taking the time to post this complaint.

Once the due date of the loan is due, and you have not received the required payment you can then file a complaint. However until then we cannot force any action or payments early unless it has been stated as a specific clause within the contract.

Whilst you have requested for additional late fees to be laid out now. They cannot be enforced or set in advanced without the other user's agreement. If yourself and @ZachDaMonster would like to reach an agreement for this you can make a contract laying out the terms and conditions.

In relation to the other side of the complaint regarding the harassment, we do not tolerate nor support any form of harassment here on EcoCityCraft therefore I will be warning ZachDaMonster about the incident and advise you to use the ignore feature if you're feeling harassed.

Scamming complaint dismissed until due date.
    User warned for harassment.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.