Weekly Giveaway #1 [100k]

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by RazorRimz, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    **APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

2. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Thanks and the amount of partnering towns I have is 5 so I really need it

3. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder

Ratings:
    +646
    1st Place: @_NIAGARA_

I chose you to be the first place winner of the giveaway because you are always nice and friendly ingame and on top of that, we have confidence that you will use the money to benefit the community as you said in your application. You also put good effort in your application which lacked from many other applications. You also actually NEED the money. One thing that you and others must not do again is use the "other people who should win" section to boost yourself. This time we let it go because it was my first giveaway, but doing that will never help you win, it will work against you.

2nd Place: @codywood8

I chose you in second place because you have always been nice and friendly ingame and you're very helpful to users. We think that you will also use the money to benefit not just you, but the community as well. The reason you were not in contention for 1st place was because your application lacked effort. It looked like you wrote it in 2 minutes. But we have decided that your kindness and helpful actions ingame combined with your NEED for money and good use of the money are enough to land you second place.

3rd Place: @outerlocal

I chose you in third place because your application was GREAT (everyone who wishes to apply in the future should look at outerlocal's application for help). You are also nice, kind and helpful ingame. I've always had positive experiences while talking with you. However, the reason you're not a higher place is because we didn't feel that the money would benefit the community as well as it would for the other two and we also feel like you can make money easier than the other two. To sum it up, they need it more than you do. But your application and ingame actions have earned you third place.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR APPLYING THIS WEEK! SEE YOU THURSDAY!

#43 RazorRimz, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  4. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder

Ratings:
    +646
  5. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0