What is the most profitable comapany?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BoonkerMcgang, Aug 16, 2016.

1. BoonkerMcgang

BoonkerMcgang Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +51
    Hey i'm SmalssSlime, Recently I created a company known as Smalss Worker Co. and i have noticed the company idea hasn't been making much profit at all. I think i need to change what we do to make a sizeable profit. So what should my company do? The biggest question is which companies make the most money? What do they do? Another thing, are any of these ideas good?

Town chain, Owning multiple town for multiple things, homes,farm,ect
    Store chain, Have a market stall and stores in a few towns
    Animal Farm town
    Any other ideas you have.

#1 BoonkerMcgang, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  2. goblizz

goblizz The One and Only
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,576
    Market shops and loan companies are the two best I have seen.

Building companies are also good, but you need a good portfolio and past resumé to break on the scene.

3. EccHamster

EccHamster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +132
    Personally I can tell you worker companies dont tend to make mich money. The reason being people would rather find 1 person to do a job instead of a group. As the rate for a group is more because each member wants fair split

4. EccHamster

EccHamster Builder

Ratings:
    +132
    This is based from my own knowledge where I did half a million jobs on ecc but still made very minimal money due to the split between members. In which we all split hours of time on the projects

5. _Mendiboi

_Mendiboi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $36,278
    Ratings:
    +451
    Architorture if you can handle it.

6. zjkhan

zjkhan Arridian Emperor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $917,943
    Ratings:
    +654
    Architorture? (lol)

In my personal experience, I run my own self employed building company (Tinyurl.com/arridianbuilding ;3) and it takes a long time for your name to surface and break through how many people, such as Mendi who are good at building. In my experience, my single manned building projects have made me more money than most multi people companies. But building companies that are like me, or of a town stature are hard to come by and are hard to get noticed in. Loaning and stock brokerage style companies have had a lot of success to, but require rather large amounts of money, and they are rather risky. Not only that, lots of the biggest Loaning companies have been involved in huge scandals that involve permabans, and lots of bal wipes.

7. SCgenesis

SCgenesis Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +245
    Loaning. Takes almost zero effort and has huge profit margins. But always have a steady income as well such as farming or mining. Companies are pretty profitless just stay solo

8. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    I know a couple people who run Star Tool rental businesses and provided they don't lose tools to renters they profit pretty well from it. However, you do need tools to rent out, that takes time and money. Loaning works too, if you're careful about who you loan to and charge a fair interest and keep the plans reasonable you can make money by renting your money. Building, land clearing, material supplying.
    People pay well for good labor, especially for things like land clearing or building. I personally make a nice buck off solo building vaults. Self employed. I don't run a thread, I just take commission whenever I want. Its kinda nice actually.
    There is a lot you can do. You just need to find a demand for something, and work your way into the niche.

#8 ClarinetPhoenix, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  9. bobman3355

bobman3355 Mayor
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +866
    star tool renting is nice tho I have had 4 eff7s 1 msword and a star rod broken/lost this summer from renting so pretty risky

#9 bobman3355, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  10. Zecrux

Zecrux Builder

Ratings:
    +74