Where did you start your life in ECC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by z1967, Apr 21, 2012.

1. pianoman555

pianoman555 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    i never lived in the wild. i roamed a little until i found a town, i had enough and lived there. i live in logantopia at the moment :)

2. AnonymousWolf

AnonymousWolf Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    in the wilderness with my cousin jaja753

3. AnonymousWolf

AnonymousWolf Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    lucky I had to work really hard for resident

4. MasterOPuppets

MasterOPuppets Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    I was looking for a server to play on from minecraft server list. I wanted a server with no PvP, I looked and looked and it was rare. I gave up and randomly stumbled upon ecocitycraft. I saw that it was econemy, (Having no idea what that meant in minecraft) as soon as I saw that there was money, cool commands, ranks and towns I got hooked! My inventory was full from the mining world and I found out about plots. I kept saying in /ch tr That I wanted a plot and had $4,000, no one took the offer. I was so frustrated! I saw that d_face was selling plots so I PMed him. He then ignored me and I went to trade. I saw that junrocks1234 was selling plots and I PMed him. I finally got a response! We met at spawn and i followed him to victoryville. There I bought a 25x25 and built a crappy wooden house. (I was a total newb) It had a farm, I started to vote and got res. And thats how I started! :)

5. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +469
    Lol this server had PVP and SG...

6. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    I think he meant no wild pvp, HC. :p

7. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    Well I got perms to a pumpkin farm (Back when pumpkins were $2 each) and farmed them with my fists. Then every time I got 1k I put it in the lotto. Then after wasting about 20k I won 15k.

#147 Jrg5978, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  8. MasterOPuppets

MasterOPuppets Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    Thats what I wanted, no wild pvp!lol

9. clownprinc98

clownprinc98 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +11
    Now this is the story all about how
    My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just have some will
    I'll tell you how I became the mayor of a town called Nichyville

In the wild, born and raised
    On my little melon farm, spending most of my days
    Chilling out, maxing, farming all cool
    And all shooting some lottery after school
    When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom started to frown
    And said "You're buying a plot from a mayor in LeagueTown"

I whistled for a tp and when it came near the
    Town floated on water and had a farm just near
    If anything I could say that this town made me jump up and down
    But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to LeagueTown!

I posted my mayor app after 7 or 8
    And I yelled to LeagueTown"Yo, homes smell you later!"
    Looked at my kingdom where I could finally chill,
    To sit on my throne as the prince of NichyVille

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #149 clownprinc98, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  10. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284

You, Sir, are awesome.

11. clownprinc98

clownprinc98 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +11
    I know :)

12. Vintage_Gamer

Vintage_Gamer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,219
    edit

#152 Vintage_Gamer, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  13. 00abadir

00abadir Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Well I when I started I found a place in a mineshaft i then fished and found a spawner and sold it for 1k then I found work and they payed me in a plot so then I voted for 9days and bought perms to a 200x200 pump farm then I used a dimonad axe to farm then I got banned . Then I filled out a an appe and then I bought a pump axe. Then I spent 20k on survivor (not worth it)
    Then I spent 5k on res (worth it). Then here I am with over 100k in my bal and my mayor app almost flied out

14. VideoGamesOnline

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Well here we go...

When I first joined the server, I didn't know about all the fancy towns and places to live and I needed some cash. I looked at the build signs and clicked a random one and got teleported to a desert. I looked around and found an abandon town that was griefed to hell. I decided to pillage what I could from the town and build a simple sandstone house. It had all I needed; a chest, a couple of furnaces, and a crafting table. I got money from mining sandstone day after day after day and was living on stone tools since iron was scarce. After gathering cash I bought some items from auction like a bane of arthropods and knockback diamond sword and a thorns diamond chest plate. I finally decided to buy a plot but didn't know which town I could go to. Then, reading the chat I found a player by the name of Horandy was selling plots at a place called TaterTown. Having 2k I messaged Horandy and got a 20x10 plot for 2k. I was happy :). I was building my house and chatting with Horandy about Donkey Kong 64. After finishing my house and meeting players in the community, I decided I needed a good source of cash. I needed a job.

I was looking for jobs but no matter what I said no one would accept me. I asked Horandy if there was anything I could do and she said I could build a 40x40 plot and MAYBE get paid. I never did still to this day, but to be honest, I don't give a s***. After building the plot I got a job at the melon farm. I was paid $200 per 1 full chest of melons and got some of my own melons :p. However, the job wouldn't be for long.

When I logged in one morning, I was terrified. The town was griefed, and I mean the whole town. Cobble everywhere, holes in the sidewalks and houses gone. It was like the town I saw in the desert. I didn't want to live in the town anymore as I was afraid that the griefer would come back, so I packed my bags and went back to my shack in the desert.

When my friend got Minecraft I introduced him to ECC. We build a little house in the mining world and I gave him some supplies to start off with. I left him to do what he desired and logged off. I didn't play for a LONG time after that.

When I got back on ECC I called up my bud and he said he was living in a town and said there were some plots for sale. I followed him to the town and found out he was a resident and CO-MAYOR?! How? Oh well, anyway I got a plot and built my house I live in today and went mining with him and eventually got enough cash to get resident.

And that was my story.

-VGO

15. HortonHeardAJew

HortonHeardAJew Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    Part 1: First joining
    Spent maybe an hour asking people how to make money. Very detailed huh?

Part 2: Find a place to build a house
    After finding how to get to the wild, I walked maybe 7k blocks out. Finding a small island, I began to build my jungle wood hut, with a hidden chest. I made a 64x8 wheat farm and made money off that for awhile. Funny story: I spent my entire builder-up to mayor not knowing /kit starter even existed. Basically spent a month with zero hunger bars. End of story.
    Part 3: My savior NAVYSEALS2000
    I remember one day asking someone for iron and a pickaxe, I believe. And he goes on to tell me how none of my stuff is protected and if i got griefed no one would care. He then proceeded to ask me how much money I had, I said 11k. And then in green letters came up saying "$4,000 has been received from navyseals2000" I cried while I made my resident application.
    Part 4: Getting a plot
    Joined the town of folkestone 20x20 for 5k. now realizing that was way overpriced. But i made a nice sandstone complex. And began making serious $$$.

The end.

16. MrMrHi

MrMrHi Builder

Ratings:
    +33
    Well, about a year ago, I was a young nublet. I didn't know much about minecraft, so I joined pretty much not knowing what I was doing. I had no money, but I had a bit of iron in my inventory, and I died. So I quit. For a year. I came back about a week or so ago to give it another shot, since I deemed it unfair of me to base a server on my own flaws, and I really enjoy it so far. I got a house from my friend SnDxCH4RG3R, and used that to build up to resident, and here I am today. I don't really want to be mayor just yet, so I'm donating money to people in need of becoming resident currently (only if they've been on for more than a couple of weeks), and SG is fun (#top50)

17. bkchaney

bkchaney Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    Hmmm, It all started when we used to have competitions on Killing the Chicken in spawn area. A bit later, andrewkm created The Box, the most evil creation he had ever made hahaa. Dedicating some time on the server I was able to become a Moderator, which was the best experience ever. Unfortunately life caught up to me and I slipped away from the server, so I am now being "reborn" into the server again!

18. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284

O.O

19. bkchaney

bkchaney Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    Hey there!!!! :D

20. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284

Its been a long damn time since the last time I saw you online! Where'd you disappear to? :p