Comments on Profile Post by JokerBoss99

1. matrix_rep
    matrix_rep
    Kayce is a competition beast. Kinda like beast mode cowboy. Her social game isn’t too great but there are a lot of bitter jury members that dislike Tyler so if it’s them in the final 2 who knows
    Sep 16, 2018
  2. PlatinumPurple
    PlatinumPurple
    Its a tossup imo. Against anyone else, Tyler will win. Except for Kaycee I believe.
    Kaycee does have a good social game in the sense that everyone who has been evicted feels like they're her friend, but Tyler did play the better game.
    Kaycee also did kinda float by the first month and a half lol
    Sep 16, 2018
    zevzero, JokerBoss99 and matrix_rep like this.
  3. JokerBoss99
    JokerBoss99
    I couldn't agree more, she's like not only a comp beast, but like you said Purple, she hasn't made any enemies.
    Even though I love Tyler as a person, he has had a very very weak social game against other people, making people angry in the jury, and sending salty boi Brett home. If it comes down to it and it's Tyler and Kaycee next to each other, Kaycee will win based off emotional points.
    Sep 16, 2018
  4. zevzero
    zevzero
    Tyler will get Paul’d
    Sep 16, 2018
  5. PlatinumPurple
    PlatinumPurple
    I agree 100% Joker!
    I’m rooting for Tyler, but he has to be less of a savage. He could’ve EASILY secured a vote from Brett because they were bros, but he sent him home with that “2 steps ahead” speech. You gotta be nice to the jury! In the end, they’re deciding who gets .5 mil!!!
    Sep 16, 2018
    zevzero, JokerBoss99 and matrix_rep like this.
  6. matrix_rep
    matrix_rep
    Tyler and Angela in the end. ez pz.
    Tyler would get 7 votes
    Sep 16, 2018
  7. JokerBoss99
    JokerBoss99
    Tyler against Angela, Tyler would win ez pz just based off the fact that people see Angela as dragging in Tyler's wake
    Sep 16, 2018
    zevzero and PlatinumPurple like this.
  8. JokerBoss99
    JokerBoss99
    Also yes Purple, he coulda secured that vote from Brett, but now Brett is a salty boi and will most likely be spreading drama in the jury house.
    Sep 16, 2018
    zevzero and PlatinumPurple like this.
  9. PlatinumPurple
    PlatinumPurple
    Oh he probably is. I bet NONE of the jury saw this coming!
    Sep 16, 2018
    JokerBoss99 and zevzero like this.
  10. zevzero
    zevzero
    Angela has already lost the game. No matter who she sits with, she will lose. The entire Jury hates her because she is “entitled”... so they sure aren’t gonna hand her the 500k!
    Sep 16, 2018
    JokerBoss99 and PlatinumPurple like this.