Denied Delag Warning

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Crazzyman456, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazzyman456

Crazzyman456 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, i was wondering if someone could add a warning for delag a.k.a "The Butcher" or "Auto-Item Delete" .
    It gets really annoying when harvesting cocoa beans (for me) and probably some other people (A friend told me they lost a really good fishing rod when getting it repaired by someone, when they dropped it). I remember a server that had delag, with a 15 second warning, which was great for me. I probably lost like 8k due to delag, and almost gave up on cocoa farming. Please put a warning for delag, it would help me and probably many people with cocoa farms or other things, thanks for taking the time to read this :)

2. oootopia

oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954
    This is not a server side issue. We don't do auto butchers on any kind of schedule, this is just a common bug in minecraft itself. Sometimes items despawn instantly. That is why whenever doing a trade, a repair, or otherwise giving something to someone else, ALWAYS use a chest to do it. This eliminates the possibility of "the butcher" happening. But there is absolutely nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    This is not an automated process that we can add a warning for currently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.