Denied [Price Change] Chorus Fruit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by accusolHD, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +71
    The current price of Chorus fruit is $4 currently and I believe that this is a to low of a price.

Ever since the price dropped the end farming population cut more than 85%(i made up this number).
    But my point is that nobody end farms anymore. I spent an hour end farming and only made 28k compared to when i use to make 50-60k an hour. Chorus farming is something you have to take a risk to do and it should be worthwhile and now nobody even end farms besides the new builders. This killed the price of elytras and the economy a little.

My second point is not to raise it back up to the normal price but to maybe put it at $6.50 even $7. This should bring more players to the end again because it is currently dying out. There use to be tons of farms 2-3 months ago and now there is barely 3-4.

I hope people feel the same way about this, You're taking the risk to make money it should atleast be worthwhile. 28k an hour is not worth it when i can mine and make the same amount. Everytime i go to the end there is always nobody when there use to be atleast 1 player at all time taking advantage of off peak hours :D

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. jgaevilmasters

jgaevilmasters Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    +1
    This also
    affects the price of chorus flower as u cant make as much per stack selling it to players if the outcome isnt great enough. This needs to be changed and another point is i saw one done like a day or two ago and the point was only the top players, with the huge farms will make this money us with small farms cant, i really hope this gets looked in too as i just bought voidwalker and idk if its worth it anymore, probaly is but i was just gonna try and grind, looks like i may not be able to

#2 jgaevilmasters, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
  3. Adware

Adware Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +127
    +1. If you ask me, $7 was too low for the 'risks' involved a few months ago. With the current 'risks' there are, $7 or $6.50 is a perfect price for chorus fruit.

4. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    +1 end is practically deserted now. Off peak too.

5. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    Andrew said that the price is not going to go up. Sorry but this probably won't happen.

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,068
    No.

PS: You say there's nobody in the end now. Great! I believe you solved your own problem lol. No more risk.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #6 andrewkm, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.