Active Towns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stigarose, Dec 26, 2017.

1. stigarose

stigarose Eyecare Ex-EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +852
    Hi, I’m looking to either star or join an active town. My view is that there have been a fair amount of new builders that would benefit from an active town. I’m very disheartened to see builders in ch tr asking for a place to live with no reply. I’ve been adding to my town of /warp elshire which is fine, but don’t have the time to really make the town special...I used to work with builders reclamation but with @_NIAGARA_ Being largely inactive it lost traction. So I’m either looking for a town already established or people who’d like to join me in never letting a builder or resident ask for a home more than once before being snatched up.

I don’t want to be part of a council or anything. I’m even open to residents joining me and hopefully stay with me after they’re mayors too. We can use one of my towns, or whatever. Main thing is I don’t want a builder to ask for a place more than once.

@Nicit6 used to have hockeyton or something can we make it great again? Or if @Mendiboi and epicure get involved open jMichaels town? @Frostystorm1 ?

@Mission001 @Ladyvamptress @AdmiralD @Imabankthing your thoughts? Does/did colebex have a builder town?

I’m not suggesting mayors forsake their towns, but with so few new players at a time I’m looking for those who would combine focus on one town to make it as active as possible!

@DrowningInPizza @_Mandy two more people I’ve seen active a lot lately. Just pointing at people.

https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/how-to-build-an-active-ecc-town.119302/

#1 stigarose, Dec 26, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    I have actually been looking for someone trustworthy to sell plots in my two builder towns, Mineburg and Ridley (both have warps). The towns aren't pretty and could use some work, but there are a bunch of plots and apartments across the two towns that you could sell/give away. I don't really have much of an interest in doing it myself, and I can help clear out some of the unoccupied houses and plots.

3. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    I have a town that I am willing to make available to people who WANT to make a town for builders, with the understanding that I am not no be removed, if no one else comes up with anything. I would need to remove some priceless items in there, but other than that, I would glad to make the town available to anyone willing.

4. monkeyBUTT244

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +626
    Im currently working on establishing a 3x3 nation of just plots, apartments, and farms for builders to live in, but I have a very long way to go until that is completed.

5. FamilyFurst

FamilyFurst Ecc King of Koopa's
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +141
    @monkeyBUTT244 If/when I am on, I can help do uh something, my building skills are weak, but I could help remake the farms or something? Just let me know.

6. _Mendiboi

_Mendiboi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $36,278
    Ratings:
    +451
    I have multiple towns available for new players, I just lack the managerial resources necessary to actually recruit and manage the new players. Most of Lancaster is ready to open.

7. Jacob43365

Jacob43365 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $4,850,049
    Ratings:
    +495
    I have a town with many open plots (very very nice ones too), I would be willing to let you use them as long as you came on as a co-mayor and were willing to handle all grief/LWCs ect

/warp oasis_farms and walk out the doorway to the left and then straight through the next doorway

8. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    I've got a builder town that's fully done and has been in use for awhile. Shoot me a pm if you're interested:)

9. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    I have a builder town, it’s set up, even has a small farm for people to get food and some tree patches for building supplies, I just was never one for running a town. It’s /warp plots. There is a few prebuilt, a bunch of bare plots, all cost either nstars or ecd. Every person I’ve recruited to help me run it has ended up inactive, so I just stopped bothering with it.

10. stevenjr05

stevenjr05 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
    I have a pretty much undevolped town but i have a warp and a few plot areas marked out and a 100x 75 is farm i am currently making the 3rd layer of it and i would love to get some builders in but i have been giving plots away and they all went inactive
    Town name is powtown

#10 stevenjr05, Dec 28, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  11. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    @Mendiboi if you would like any help, send me a PM.

@stigarose my town (/warp pivilleparis) is currently a bit of a mess and could do with a use. I'll be renovating it in the next few weeks and if you want to contact me re this feel free :)

@monkeyBUTT244 if you would like any help, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

#11 TaylorBros22, Dec 28, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2017