[Ban Appeal] 0TheRedHerring0

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by 0TheRedHerring0, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0TheRedHerring0

0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $175,286
    Ratings:
    +360
    In Game Name:
    0TheRedHerring0
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    I have never changed my username
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    ECC main economy server
    Reason of Ban:
    Breach of contract/not replying to complaint/ loan scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Section 3 Clause 3 contracts:
    Clause 3 - Contracts
    All contracts signed and approved in the contracts forum serve as proof of agreement, and must be followed through by all parties involved.
    For a full and current list of contract forum rules and regulations, please see our contracts forum sticky post about getting started on contracts.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    All contracts are a binding agreement. Not following through can result in a ban.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Back in June I borrowed 500,000 ECD from @jmichael214 for the purposes of buying extra commands and extra commands + via /buyfeature. I agreed to pay back 75,000 a week for 8 weeks which would have been 600k back in all. I knew the second half of my summer was going to be busier, hence why I jumped out to make 5 payments in the first three weeks. So I now owe 225,000 ECD I believe. Life got busy, and I fell behind in the last few weeks. After giving me generous amounts of time, jmichael filed a complaint yestarday. I totally would have replied, but I was only given 24hrs. I was hiking all day yesterday, I left my house at like 5:00 am PST and didn't get back until 10:00 PM. If you go as far as to check logs, you will see I logged onto the server, voted from my phone where I wasn't even logged on to my forum account, logged out, and went to bed. When I went on this morning, I found I was banned because I failed to reply to the complaint in time. Next week I am moving back for sophmore year of college, but then I am more than willing to get back on and pay off the balance as fast as I can. Thanks

2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @0TheRedHerring0 think you for filing this ban appeal. Due to its nature I will ba tagging the @Game Admin team to handle it. Please be patient as they do so and take this time to re-read our rules, especially the ones you've broken.

3. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    I am 100 percent in favor of this ban appeal. I just came on the forums after work, intending to request additional time for @0TheRedHerring0 to respond to the complaint, but the ban was already in place.

It is true that @0TheRedHerring0 paid the first payments significantly early, exactly as he said. $225,000 is also the accurate unpaid balance. I see no reason not to believe everything he says, and I am open to any payment plan suggested by staff, that doesn't make sophomore year too stressful. College is more important than Minecraft.

I will watch the thread the next two days, and would request that the appeal be approved within that time -- only because I am going on vacation and will not have reliable Internet for more than a week, and I wouldn't like @0TheRedHerring0 to be stuck waiting for me to approve a payment plan, when I'm busy leaning over the edges of cliffs just to get phone service.

4. 0TheRedHerring0

0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $175,286
    Ratings:
    +360
    In the spirit of avoiding the misunderstanding that landed me in this mess my schedule:
    Tomorrow fully I will be sitting around my house doing nothing and available in game and on forums.
    Friday I will be traveling and unavailable all day
    Saturday-Tuesday I will be checking the forums but likely not in game. Wednesday on I will be fully available again.

5. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    I will be traveling starting Saturday morning, and have sent a forum /pm to Nicit and Clar. I trust staff's judgment on a fair payment plan, and have asked them to take a look and approve one on my behalf if it takes until after I've left.

6. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    @0TheRedHerring0 since you seem sincere in your apology, and I know things can happen, I'll be unbanning you with a one day temp ban. I highly suggest that in the future you keep better track of your loans.

Since @jmichael214 has stated he's okay with a more lenient payment plan, I'll be giving you 20 days to pay off the 225k. That's about 11k a day.

~Unbanned: 1 day temp
    ~225k in 20 days: about 11k a day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.