[Ban Appeal] 0TheRedHerring0

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by 0TheRedHerring0, Oct 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0TheRedHerring0

0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $175,286
    Ratings:
    +360
    In Game Name:
    0TheRedHerring0
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main servers
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Breach of contract
    Rule Violated:
    Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent. Unlocked chests and items on the ground on EcoCityCraft are considered fair game.

This is as close to breach of contract as I could find
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I made a promise to repay my debt to repay my debt and failed to make good on it. More specifically I should have communicated better when I was going to be away from game for several weeks due to travel in advance earlier rather than radio silence. My behavior was not becoming of a 10 year ecc veteran and I sincerely apologize
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I’ll focus this on my plan for repayment. My /magic’s have refreshed. The market was extremely white scorching hot last I sold. I should be able to get 500k + each very very very easily so that’s a million right there. Given my full suite of magic 3 tools I can hopefully make the other 1.5 million in three weeks. I of course will pay whatever late penalty coow and staff deem necessary . I’m excited to return to the server I love.

2. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Hey there @0TheRedHerring0 , thank you for filing this appeal.

It looks like you were banned for breaching this contract with @coow_coow . I would like to preface this with the fact that we take contracts/agreements very seriously, and expect users to hold up their end of the bargain or to come to some other arrangement with the other party (such as voiding the contract if needed). While it's understandable that things happen, you are still responsible for your agreements. Please keep that in mind for the remainder of this contract and any future contracts.

If @coow_coow will agree to the timeframe you have brought forth for making payments we will proceed with processing an unban.

At this time, we will wait for @coow_coow to respond.

3. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    I agree , no late fees applied final payments can be made towards the same chest originally placed at warp coow as stated in the contract
    Welcome back

4. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    @0TheRedHerring0 has been unbanned, please ensure you complete the payments within 4 weeks as per the information in the original post.

Sunday, November 12th, 2023.

Welcome back.

#4 neecoalage, Oct 15, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.