[Ban Appeal] accusolHD

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by accusolHD, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +71
    In Game Name:
    AccusolHD
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    NO
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    MAIN SERVER
    Reason of Ban:
    USE OF HACKED CLIENT
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    NOT TO HACK
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I DID NOT HACK! I accidentally posted a picture I made with the program called paint.
    mod check edit
    You can simply access the advancements menu on ur game by pressing L and a certain mod thought it was a hacked client.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #1 accusolHD, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @accusolHD thank you for filing this ban appeal. Due to your ban reason I will be tagging the @Server Admin team to handle it. Please be patient as they do so.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    apologies for the inconvenience, unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.