[Ban Appeal] cike25

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by cike25, Dec 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +32
    In Game Name:
    Cike25
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Automated Server Farming
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Specifically: Generating money/items or other assets while AFK is also not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule states that making money while AFK is considered cheating which is against the rules.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I'm not going to lie, I did flagrantly break this rule, and now that I have been caught, I am truly sorry about it. I understand if I have gone too far and could not be trusted again, but I can promise that getting caught once is plenty for me to learn! I LOVE ECC! I first played over 10 years ago, but have recently gotten back into it and have been playing daily!
    To be honest, I broke this rule because I did not think it was enforced as it was my understanding that staff AFK checks were no longer a thing. Regardless, even if I can break the rules without being caught, does not mean I should. I hope to be given the opportunity to rejoin the ECC community. I would love to partake in the rest of winter festival and have a debt I would like to make good of.
    Thank you for your consideration!

2. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,068
    "I broke this rule because I did not think it was enforced as it was my understanding that staff AFK checks were no longer a thing." - You know what they say about assuming stuff. Staff policy changes all the time, and is never made public. And regardless of the policy, you should not be cheating. It's against the rules. The policy of how staff operates is completely irrelevant to whether you should or should not be cheating. This is the same idiotic mindset some people currently have in the real world and is the reason they're just walking into stores and taking things without consequences, and then pikachu-face when they end up in jail a few days later.

Account wiped.
    Unbanned.

Next offence is a PermaBan.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • List
    #3 andrewkm, Dec 3, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.