[Ban Appeal] d3fg123

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by WickedHobo, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WickedHobo

WickedHobo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    napropiateIn Game Name:
    D3fg123
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no i haven't
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I'm banned on the server
    Reason of Ban:
    Encouraging Suicide
    Rule Violated:
    Section 4 - Chat, Channels and Discussions
    Clause 3-inapropriate/Touchy subjects and discussions
    All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    please refraim form using words/phrases that some might find offensive, dont say anything that you might regret saying later, or something that is not appropriate for the other players.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I realize I shouldnt be saying kys in the chat, but it was just the first thing that popped into my mind please be understanding, i may have got caught up and let a few things slip, i want to make it clear i didnt mean what i said.

#1 WickedHobo, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    @d3fg123,
    You need to paste the correct rule violated. You can find this by clicking here and reading through the server rules. You have 24 hours to make these changes.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    @d3fg123,

Thank you for appealing. After reading through what you've said, it doesn't seem to me like you have much remorse in your appeal, or a different mindset regarding whether you'll repeat this action or not. You mentioned that you knew it was a bad thing to say before saying it, so you clearly know the rules. After all, you agreed to them in your resident application.

I'm going to be denying your appeal because it seems rushed and has little effort put into it. Excuses like "it was the first thing that popped into my mind" won't get you unbanned; it's still against the rules and you should be following them. Please take the time to read the server rules again before writing another appeal. I hope to see more effort in your next appeal, as well as why you won't repeat the offence in the future.

Denied.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.