[Ban Appeal] d3fg123

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by WickedHobo, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WickedHobo

WickedHobo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    In Game Name:
    D3fg123
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no i have not
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The server
    Reason of Ban:
    Encouraging suicide
    Rule Violated:
    section 4, Clause 3 All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    My interpretation of the rules is this: don't say something that"s not appropriate for the time and place,
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I'm not sure I should be unbanned instantly, I do believe a temp ban is deserved, I do admit what I said was wrong, and I will not make another comment like this in the future, this was a one-time ordeal. If I do get unbanned I would be quite joyous. Although if this appeal is denied I would be understanding seeing as I broke a rule, that cannot go unpunished. thank you for taking the time to read this.

2. appleprocucling

appleprocucling Ex-GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    Hello, @d3fg123
    This is not enough to get you unbanned for such a serious offense. You do not show any remorse nor seem apologetic towards the player who experienced your actions. I will quote what ZevZero wrote to you in your last appeal, and I expect much more effort from you in your next appeal.
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.