[Ban Appeal] d3fg123

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by WickedHobo, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WickedHobo

WickedHobo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    In Game Name:
    D3fg123
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Encouraging suicide
    Rule Violated:
    Section 4 - Chat, Channels, and Discussions
    Clause 3-inappropriate/Touchy subjects and discussions
    All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    this rule means don't say things that don't need to be said, being rude is unnecessary, and degrades the community.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel I should be unbanned because I know that the rules are there, not to be broken, but to be followed. I feel a sincerely bad about the comment I gave to a fellow member of the community, especially since there's no way for me, or anyone else, to know their situation and I do feel personally responsible for what I said, although, there is nothing I can do about that.

I feel that I should apologize to the whole of the community for spreading the hate and violence that I have during my time on the server, although I see this as an opportunity to try and explain my motives, I believe that this is not the place to do that, but I digress.

if I am unbanned I will make a continuous effort to not break any rules, let alone any that might make a negative effect on another person's life, Thank you for taking the time to read this.

2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    I'm unbanning you because I believe you understand the rule you broke and will not repeat this in the future. I'm glad you respect the chat rules we have in place and are aiming to be more careful. Welcome back.

Tempbanned 12 Hours.

#2 zevzero, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.