[Ban Appeal] Danburry

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Danburry, May 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danburry

Danburry Resident
    Resident ⛰️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    Danburry
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Use of X-Ray
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated

Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that is considered to give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include but is not limited to client mods to generate items/money easier or faster than otherwise possible, abusing server bugs or using alts/friends to gain more than you would normally gain on a single account. Generating money/items or other assets while AFK is also not allowed.

These rules do not apply on the VMR server. "Cheating" is legal there
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule means you shouldnt do any cheating. With cheating the rules mean doing anything that gives you anything afk, give or help you easier get anything in the game or abuse any glitches or unfair methodes, so generally doing aynthing that illegally helps you get an advantage. Cheating on the VMR is allowed.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Well I know I didnt use X-Ray but I usually dont record my screen and now i cant join to show i dont use x-ray, not even any shaders, giving me any illegal advantages. i can show you my ressource pack page, however i dont know how to upload any images here so if you leave it as a comment i can make a picture.
    I dont have any other proof and i use a pretty random mining method so i can kinda understand if you kept me banned, but i didnt do anything wrong. SO if you dont believe then just think i cheated, so then i ask for another chance to return to the server now, though i think its wrong because im not guilty.

• Thonk Thonk x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    I watched you for awhile. Your "random mining" method seems quite accurate when you were looking straight into walls or looking around at solid netherrack walls and then digging into them and bee-lining straight to quartz ore or ancient debris.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.