[Ban Appeal] GMaxx

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by SniperDawg, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +611
    In Game Name:
    GMaxx
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    SG hacking
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    No hacked clients allowed as they can be used to cheat economy, ruin gameplay, and hurt others.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I am truly sorry for everything I have done, I want to join the ECC community again. I really missed playing on here, there is no server like ECC. I promise to never do this again, as explained to Jamie I have changed and am very sorry. I understand that I may have hurt many people and will take any punishment to able to play again. Thank you for reading this.
    EDIT:
    As said in my last ban appeal, I did not do more than half the things I listed on forums. I was angry and blew up by mistake. I tried to get ECC out of my life for good and I thought the best way to do that is to make up false accusions so I would be permma banned. I see now that there is no server like ECC and I miss many of the players still to this day. I want to play again and I will do anything to be given the chance to. I do openly admit I was using hacks the day I got banned, not criticals, but kill aura. I am no longer using hacked or cheated clients as they do ruin servers and most importantly ruin my relationships I had with some great friends. I promise you I have changed, and I will prove it to you if I am given another chance to play again. Thank you @Nicit6 handling this appeal.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 SniperDawg, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  2. GameDevJeremy

GameDevJeremy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +109
    Thank you for taking the time to post this ban appeal. I will be tagging an @Server Admin to handle this appeal.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @GMaxx
    Please include an explanation for the screenshot that's listed in your ban reason

4. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +611
    Thank you, sir, for replying, I have edited the top post.

5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    unbanned

don't break rules. any rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.