[Ban Appeal] GMaxx

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by SniperDawg, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +611
    In Game Name:
    GMaxx
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    Death Threats
    Rule Violated:
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including drugs.
    Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.
    The civil discussion of politics is permitted only in the VIP channel.
    Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.
    Accusing other players of breaking any of the Server Rules is not allowed. Use the proper means to address these concerns such as speaking to a staff member or filing a complaint.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You never know what people could be going through in their life, you should act how you act in real life. People could take what you say very seriously. Especially when talking about life and death, you should be careful and never say anything you don't mean. Although you may be joking, some jokes go too far. Never say something you don't want someone to say back to you.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I am truly sorry to the player that I offended and anyone else I have offended during that day. I did not mean what I said, I would feel extremely bad if someone did carry out what I said because in my faith they would never reach nirvana and I would see this as my fault. I want to join the community again not just so I can "redeem" myself but to actually play. I miss playing this great game and would love to join again. I will watch and make sure my jokes don't go too far, as well as not talk for a while until I believe it's the right time to involve myself in global once again. Thank you for taking the time and reading this appeal. Means a lot to me! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving break and I hope to see yall again soon.

• Potato Potato x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Just behave yourself. Toxic behavior isn't tolerated.

Unbanned

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.