[Ban Appeal] legendarymoose16

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by legendarymoose16, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legendarymoose16

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    Minecraft Username: legendarymoose16

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?: No

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Team-Speak/Lobby Server]: Main Server

Reason of Ban: Spam, apparently. I have no idea what happened, I just got randomly banned for spam when I was walking around ECC like 3 minutes ago.

Rule violated:
    Clause 1.1 - CAPS and Spam
    • Bypassing our CAPS filter and/or typing in all caps is not allowed.
    • Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Typing excessively in chat is not allowed.

Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned: I have no idea what happened, wasn't even using the chat system at all at the time, and am really confused right now. I'm actually worrying that my computer was hacked because a few minutes before the ban I was randomly disconnected and tried to get back on three times. The first two times I tried to get back on, it said I was already logged on using another device and the third time it worked. If my account was hacked or something, I do accept all responsibility for anything done with my account and apologize sincerely for any trouble someone may have caused under my username. Please unban me, because I love ECC and don't want to lose it because something happened to my account.

2. BuildsByGideon

BuildsByGideon Architecture
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,373
    I might know, where you making or using a macro? Cus my brother got kicked alot while making a macro

3. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Please hold on while we look into this :)

4. legendarymoose16

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    No, I was not making or using a macro, I was just playing with my siblings and wasn't even using chat because we were just talking irl

5. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Sorry about this, it was an incorrect ban. I apologize about this, you've been unbanned and should be able to get back on! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.