[Ban Appeal] LuBlue2002

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MoonGirl504, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonGirl504

MoonGirl504 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +29
    In Game Name:
    lublue2002
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Spamming?
    Rule Violated:
    Section 4, clause 1.1
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This means that typing with improperly used symbols or sending the same message repeatedly, as well as text bombing with little to no time between messages, is a bannable offense.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I was only trying to ask a staff for help finding the warp for the tutorial so I said something like "I have a question" no one responded so after about 30 secs I said "helloooo?" no one responded. so after a good amount of time I again said "is anybody there?" and then all of a sudden I'm banned. This feels very unfair, ppl go around saying the n-word and making incredibly disgusting comments, but I simply try to ask for help and if I don't get an answer and I ask again, that is somehow Spamming? I really don't understand why this is at all fair. And I still want to know the answer to my question. Plus, according to the rules, I did nothing wrong? I did not send my messages with any less than like 10 secs between them nor did I send improperly used symbols, I did use a lot of o's in helooooo but it was in order to express my angst and frustration and to hopefully allow for someone to pick up on it and answer my question. I find this extremely frustrating as every time I have a question it takes 4EvER for it to get answered because of the difficult staff and mods who are always more concerned with their conversation about pizza or whatever it may be than doing their job and helping me out. I have severe anxiety and when I am in need and ignored it really gets me worked up, I legit hyperventilate because of the chaotic frustration that is, asking a question. something as simple as that is oh so difficult. I may have sent messages fairly quickly but even so, all I wanted was the answer to a freaking question....

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. MoonGirl504

MoonGirl504 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +29
    I was just recently told that that is not why I was banned? Now I'm just extremely confused then. What happened? it said I was banned for spamming, that's all that I know?

3. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,064
    Hello @LuBlue2002

Before I can work on your appeal I need you to quote the full rule that you broke.
    This is the correct section however please also add what that section says to your appeal.

I will give you 24 hours to make the changes above.

Appeal left open, awaiting changes.

4. MoonGirl504

MoonGirl504 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +29
    Section 4 Clause 1.1 - SPAM
    • Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.

5. MoonGirl504

MoonGirl504 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +29
  6. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,064
    Thank you for doing that @LuBlue2002

Now time to move onto your appeal.
    I am sorry you feel as frustrated as you do, you've made it clear in your appeal you don't fully understand what you did wrong. I want to help explain that a little more in depth.

To put it simply, We have spoken to you multiple times in the past few days for the same rule being broken. Regarding the spam you did this time...

Your spam this time would fall under the letters clause.

If you see this happening in chat I strongly urge you to file a complaint. We don't allow that at all and I apologize if we might have missed someone saying that.

In the future, Don't ever do this to get anyone's attention. It is very much spam and is against our rules. Next time you're having problems getting a question answered feel free to pm a staff member. Sometimes chat is moving so fast we might miss some things, a pm gets our attention pretty fast though.

I will be denying your appeal as you don't seem to understand that letter spam is not allowed. You also don't seem like you really cared that you disrupted chat with spam. I hope I was able to clear up some of your confusion though.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.