[Ban Appeal] matrix_rep

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by matrix_rep, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    In Game Name:
    Matrix_rep
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Discord
    Reason of Ban:
    No Reason Provided
    Rule Violated:
    Section 11 - General Discord Rules
    Usage of the EcoCityCraft Discord server constitutes an agreement to these rules.

Remember that Discord and minecraft are composed of many different age groups. Talking about inappropriate subjects in any way around minors is prohibited. Use your common sense. If you see that there are children in the global channels and your topic is inappropriate, stop. In addition, ask those who may be engaging in these discussions to stop as well. It is your responsibility as a community member to step up.
    Avoid constantly cursing for no reason in our non-password channels (As well as all channels if the age group is young). Yes, this is a voice server and rules are hard to enforce, but think about others and the way they may feel about it before you belt out a string of foul language into your microphone. This will be taken as spam and you will be acted upon.
    Explicit topics related to anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, drug related, religious, political material including any other material that may violate any laws be they of your country, the country where the EcoCityCraft Server is hosted or any International Laws are prohibited.
    There is to be no discussion of Piracy, Warez, Leaked content, Cracked Minecraft accounts, etc. Keep it legal.
    There is to be no abuse of any Discord members in any way including harassing/provoking others.
    Do not log in and out of Discord rapidly. This is spam.
    All users must use their full in game minecraft username at all times.
    No user may use a voice changer on Discord for any reason.
    If you plan on changing channels a lot, for some strange reason, tell a Moderator. Otherwise, it’s viewed maliciously.
    Do not post comment links that are inappropriate. You should have a fair idea of what is allowed and what isn’t. If it is offensive in any way, avoid placing the link in your comment.
    The ECC Discord is for playing the ECC server only. Other Games channels are to be used exclusively for other games. Playing other minecraft servers (including other games like Tekkit that are based on minecraft) using our Discord is against the rules, except in cases of major ECC server downtime (6+ hours.)
    It is strongly recommended that members avoid posting personal pictures or links to personal profiles on Discord. If you do, be aware of the consequences.
    Do not, under any circumstances give out personal information. This includes, but is not limited to, addresses, phone numbers, or anything that could be used to inflict harm outside of the Discord server. If you do this, you are doing so at your own risk.
    Never give away any passwords, credit card numbers, etc on Discord. EcoCityCraft administration will never ask you for this information.
    All comments and public text chat are to follow all the chat and Discord rules. This includes staff impersonation; you cannot set your comment to (mod) or other staff tags to pretend you are a staff member on Discord.
    Moderators reserve the rights to insta-ban people if they see suitable, not all offenses deserve a warning. If you have been banned you must appeal in our appeal section on www.ecocitycraft.com.
    Staff members will act immediately upon breaking any of these rules. Our Discord is a very strict user friendly area to communicate and hang out. Be sure to do so in a welcoming, rule-abiding manner.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rules mean to follow the general discord chat rules and to not do anything that would upset any members of the ecocitycraft. It also means to only use discord as a form of communication.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Well, to start. I believe that I was banned for making a valve joke with andrewkm and subsequently tagging andrewkm in that said valve joke. I am sorry for doing this, I got carried away with everyone else making these valve jokes and I can promise that it will never happen again. I don't have a lot of time to come ingame so I use discord to keep in touch with a lot of people. I would appreciate it if I was allowed back on the ecocitycraft discord server.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.