[Ban Appeal] matrix_rep

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by matrix_rep, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    In Game Name:
    Ban Appeal Matrix_rep
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server, I believe.
    Reason of Ban:
    Use of an auto-fishing mod. Or more commonly known as UOAA-FM.
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

Clause 4 - Automation
    The use of any means to earn money without doing any work is prohibited.
    This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    Usage of automated means is allowed for MCMMO grinding, providing you are not generating money and are not afk (e.g. an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a player is allowed, an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a mob spawner is not).
    If you are found to have used any kind of illegal automation, your relevant statistics/balance will be reduced and/or cleared entirely at the discretion of administration.
    Be warned that we take this very seriously.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Clause 1: Don't use hacked clients on the sever. They are unfair towards every other user on the server.
    Clause 4: Do not automate anything, auto fishing = automation.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel like I should be unbanned because I was not auto fishing. Not sure why I was banned for this. I was sitting at my laptop waiting... and hoping that one day I would be able to catch a nice juicy pufferfish. Is it my fault that I wasn't able to catch one for 12 hours and that is why my /seen was 12 hours? No. I did what I could to benefit and support my family, feeding them one fish at a time. I have no regrets and I will not admit to auto fishing when I did not do it.

More commonly known as...
    (IFLISBUBIWNAF. NSWIWBFT. IWSAMLW...AHTODIWBATCANJP. IIMFTIW'TATCOF12HATIWM/SW12H? N. IDWICTBASMF,FTOFAAT.IHNRAIWNATAFWIDNDI.)

Now a quote from Tyrion Lannister.
    "Nothing but this: I did not do it. I did not auto fish, but I wish that I had!
    Watching your vicious fish die gave me more relief than a thousand lying rods!
    I wish I was the monster you think I am! I wish I had enough fish for the whole pack of you! I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it!

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Potato Potato x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    You were not and are not currently banned in game.

Don't use the appeal system to troll. 3 day forum ban.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #2 Imaginex, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.