[Ban Appeal] TheBuckeye11

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TheBuckeye11, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBuckeye11

TheBuckeye11 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +184
    In Game Name:
    TheBuckeye11
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All of them
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Extreme Grief, Loan Scamming, Admitting to xray
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Griefing
    -Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
    -Grief is not allowed in protected towns, unless the town owner has decided otherwise. In the event a grief occurs in a non-grief town then a grief report can be filed here: Grief Report and Rollback Request
    -If a town allows grief then all residents must be informed before joining the town.
    -When a grief report is filed, grief is graded on a sliding scale of minor/moderate/major based on the amount and severity of damage done, and is determined based on staff guidelines by the staff member investigating the situation. It is also determined at that time whether the grief is bad enough to warrant a rollback.
    -Grief in the wild is frowned upon, but allowed. Staff will not take any action in the case of wild grief.
    -Please see Section 7 for rules regarding grief in the End, Nether and Mining World.

Clause 2 - Scamming
    -A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    -Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    -Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    -Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    -Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    -Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Griefing is breaking builds inside a town without permission from the owner of the town or building. Scamming is breaking your agreement with another user such as not paying back a loan. Hacking is using anything that is not allowed in normal gameplay to gain an advantage over other users.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I have been thinking a lot about appealing for this past week. I know that I have had many other chances on ECC and I have ruined all of them by just doing the same things and getting banned again. I would like one more chance to prove that I can be a good person and not take away from anyone else's ECC experience. It has been nearly 2 years since I was banned and I think I have matured a lot from who I was and how I acted. I would like to personally apologize to @KMaxwell and @appleprocucling for destroying the builds they worked so hard to save up for and complete. I would also like to apologize for scamming @IceyErem even though I knew I was going to be banned. As for admitting to xray I was just trying to be annoying on the forums and I know that was wrong and childish. Hacking is something that if allowed back on the server I would never do. If this appeal is denied I understand why. I was a toxic user and probably don't deserve another chance after all my other offenses but I'm asking for just one more.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
  3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Thanks for appealing @TheBuckeye11 :

I am going to unban you since you seem to regret your actions from several years ago and seem eager to start over on the server. After all this time I trust that you know what you did was wrong and will take steps to avoid repeating those actions. I am not going to create a repayment schedule for your debt to @IceyErem since he is inactive right now, but when you return you should still collect the money you owe, as you will still owe the money when they return. Please familiarize yourself with the server rules and wiki, as some things have changed since you have last been online. I hope you realize that if you repeat these actions and end up banned again, it will be more difficult for you to return again.

Locked: Unbanned

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.