[Ban Appeal] Zecrum

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by _RxqelessComboz, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RxqelessComboz

_RxqelessComboz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Zecrum
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Major block and crop grief in the town of rclia
    Rule Violated:
    Article 2 Clause 1
    Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means that griefing is breaking other people's blocks and placing them without permission.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I think I should be un-banned because I now feel very sorry for the owner of the town and wish to return to the town and be a good member such as helping them out, donating nether stars, and doing farm jobs. I want my last chance to return to EcocityCraft and be a good member.

2. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    Thank you for filing this appeal @Zecrum. Seeing as this is your first offense for grief I will be tempbanning you for 48 hours. I suggest you take your time during the next 2 days to read our rules and make sure this does not happen again.

Locked-Tempbanned 48 hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.