BlackCat Restoration Service

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by CatLLC, Dec 3, 2017.

1. CatLLC

CatLLC Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +88
    Alright, here's another bad business idea.

I have noticed when farming in others farms, especially in pumpkin and melon farms, there are often dirt, blocks missing, broken stalks, and even unfortunate decorative blocks, creating an unappealing look and causing farmers to lose money. So now, for a fee, I will come to your farm and fix any crops and blocks that are not where they should be.

Pricing is based on:

- how often I visit. I designed this to be a subscription service, so that your farm will be in tip-top shape almost all the time. If I visit three times per week instead of two, the final cost will be more, but it will be less per day.

- size of the crops I am maintaining. If you only want me to fix your pumpkin and melon crops, I
    won't charge you for all your other crops

- active members of your farm. Any player on in the last two weeks according to /seen is an active member. On the first of the month I will /seen all your farm's residents and reduce or increase the price based on the number of active members. $10 for every active member, minus the owner. Co-owners count as a member.

- replacing blocks that the crops do not grow on. Just random,
    accidental broken blocks. Fixing major grief is not currently part of this package.

If you would like me to service your farm, please reply with this format:

Code:
    Name of farm:

Do you have a warp:

What crops will I be servicing:

Any other information: 

Feel free to ask any questions!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 CatLLC, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  2. CatLLC

CatLLC Builder

Ratings:
    +88
    Bump! I still want to see if I can make this work!

Customer Establishing Sale!

In this sale I will completely cut the cost of members, and cut 25% off the cost of crop size!
    sale active through december 21st

3. CatLLC

CatLLC Builder

Ratings:
    +88
    Bump! The sale is still active but unfortunately I have not yet had a customer. If you are interested in trying this service, but something is driving you away, feel free to let me know and we can work something out.