*Careful when buying hearts*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by matrix_rep, Dec 4, 2016.

1. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    ALERT DO NOT BUY HEARTS​

Not sure if you guys know, but it is very easy to fake a Valentines day heart from 2014. There is NO WAY of telling if the hearts you buy are the originals or just simply renamed by another user.

So just a heads up to you; I suggest not buying hearts from other users as you can simply make them yourself without thinking you are the only one in possession of these items. These are not "rares" they aren't even collectibles, all you need is another users heart and you can rename it to "andrewkm" "rheasmom" "backtothepast" or "emongolab".

A special thank you to @BackToThePast for helping me confirm this issue, after we saw a user in chat advertising a fake andrewkm heart, when we thought we had the only one. We were astonished to find out that it looked exactly like the original, and that there was no way to tell the two apart without logs.

We want to inform the community that you should not value hearts by special players with any true meaning; they can be essentially duplicated or copied. Please do not spend any more money than you should for a heart, they are not rare. Please do not follow any traps set up by players selling the "original heart" of a user.

Note: renaming and false advertising/abusing the renaming feature is against the rules.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. Photonoid

Photonoid Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +343
    Thank you for this information!

#2 Photonoid, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  3. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    @matrix_rep
    Was the description even changed? I didn't know you could change item descriptions. Hearts have that "if you listen closely" or whatever description.

4. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    The name is changed the lore is the same for every single heart. Take the heart of @TrumpIsOurSavior change the name to @JamieSinn and now you have a jamiesinn heart but no longer the heart of @TrumpIsOurSavior

5. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя

Ratings:
    +2,132
    I see. I thought you meant people could create hearts out of basic netherstars, not just take a heart and make it look like someone else's.

6. purplelegoender

purplelegoender [⚜EcoLegend⚜][⚜Philosopher⚜][⚜RogueDivision⚜]

Ratings:
    +5,062
    Very useful information, thank you. I intended sometime in the future after all of my projects to start searching for some player hearts, but now that I know this is possible I will not be continuing to run after that future goal.