Community VS. Staff Spleef off challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaEpicMiner326, Dec 1, 2016.

1. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +128
    To start of the Winter Gala I would like to propose a battle, staff versus the community of ECC.
    The battle shall be in the form of a giant 5v5 Spleef battle in my spleef arena
    Spleef is a long standing mini game where the other sides try to dig out the ground below your opponent to try knock them out.
    I will chose the 10 players via a community poll.
    Nominate up to 5 challengers for each side by tagging them in the comment sections bellow
    I personally nominate @andrewkm for the staff team and @xboyfernz for the community side (winner of the Halloween Hullabaloo spleef off)
    The players with the most nominations will fill 1 of the spots, I will also keep track of other nominations as back
    up competitors so do nominate whoever you wish
    Any player may decline a nomination, if declining a nomination, other nominations for said player will be nulled and player many no go back on his word after declining.

Nomination form
    Code:
    I [Insert ign without brackets] Hereby nominate (Tag up to 5 players) for the Staff team and nominate (Tag up to 5 players) for the community team. I believe in the utmost that these players will fight valiantly for their side. Best of luck to all sincerely [Insert ign without brackets]
    This event shall take place tenatively at 12:30 pm HST during the Winter Gala.
    At this moment their is no set prize for this except for pride and bragging rights (unless someone is interested in sponsoring this event and/or I can find a token of congratulation to hand out)

Best of luck and I shall hope to see you guys at the Gala

2. Reincarnated_

Reincarnated_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,333
    It can't be servER wide? it's nomination? What say is it?

3. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +128
    The gala will have more competitions , 1 being a 2 man team event which I may hint MAY have its on spleef. This is more of a event to kick things off with a friendly competitive competition. I have 2 different spleef arena so I suppose want to use the giant one as well cus why not.

4. _Sharpy

_Sharpy Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $348,740
    Ratings:
    +652
    I @_Sharpy Hereby nominate @GeorgiaMC and @SimsElemental for the Staff team and nominate @xboyfernz (for his work for our community) and @DaEpicMiner326 (for his work towards this) for the community team. I believe in the utmost that these players will fight valiantly for their side.
    Best of luck to all,
    Sincerely,
    @_Sharpy

5. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    I @wolfspy7 hereby nominate @xboyfernz for the community side, I believe in the unmost that these players will fight valiantly for their side.
    best of luck to all
    sincerely,
    @wolfspy7

6. Heddaaa

Heddaaa Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +57
    I @Heddaaa Hereby nominate @xboyfernz (for his work for our community) for the community team. I believe in the utmost that these players will fight valiantly for their side.
    Best of luck to all,
    Sincerely,
    @Heddaaa