contract 800k loan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by ThomasVerth, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThomasVerth

ThomasVerth Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +615
    IGN:
    @ThomasVerth

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Cooley_ @ThomasVerth

General Purpose of Contract:
    For @ThomasVerth to give @_Cooley_ a 800k loan with 1 mil pay back

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I agree to pay @_Cooley_ 800k on or before march 14th via forums.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @_Cooley_ agrees to pay me 1 mil in weekly payments over 40 days (payment dates below)
    @_Cooley_ can pay this money to me via fourns or in game using /pay.
    Payment dates and amount per payment day
    mar 21 2017 175k
    mar 28 2017 175k
    apr 4 2017 175k
    apr 11 2017 175k
    apr 18 2017 175k
    apr 23 2017 125K
    total= 1 mil
    if @_Cooley_ miss a payment date there is a 8k per day late fee with a max of 5 days per payment date.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    yes

#1 ThomasVerth, Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  2. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
    Sorry for the wait @ThomasVerth but in the dates/repayment outline it only adds up to 800k. If you could address that before @_Cooley_ agrees/

Also, in what format will you be paying him, and how he will be paying back either by /pay, forum, or signs needs to be outlined please.

3. _Cooley_

_Cooley_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +37
    It is 175k per payment if i remember. 25k per day x 7 days a week = 175k per weekly charge. So should be 175k 5x then one payment of the remaining 125k. In the past Thomas has paid loan via forum, and i paid back either /pay or a sign he set up in his town. I assume it will be the same.

4. _Cooley_

_Cooley_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +37
    If the information in my unedited post above is correct, then here.

IGN:
    _Cooley_

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Affirmative.

5. ThomasVerth

ThomasVerth Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +615
    That is right sorry for the wait I have no access to a computer rn. Anyways I will change it to that sorry for my fail on math. Ty @samiwarbler and @_Cooley_ for seeing my mistakes. Pls re agree to the contract @_Cooley_ when you can.

Side note @samiwarbler in the past I have not need to tell how I would pay the user and how the user would pay me back so that's why that is was not included.

#5 ThomasVerth, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  6. _Cooley_

_Cooley_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +37
    IGN:
    _Cooley_

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Affirmative.

7. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
    No worries @ThomasVerth and the payment is just something to be clarified, in case that comes up for whatever reason. You guys are good just remember to double tap f2 for timestamped screenshots as necessary.

CONTRACT APPROVED - LOCKED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.